• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Aqua/Magma Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh well, whatever you may want to call it.

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
I GOT INTO UNIVERSITY :D

Ok enough about me...
Which team has cooler uniforms? How would you improve either team's uniforms?

I like Team Aqua's uniforms more than Team Aqua, though I love the small spikes on Team Magma's hood that look like devil horns.

I should re-mention my "Hunger Games" idea that I made in the previous thread, in that the Magma uniforms should simulate fire. That would just be the coolest. I also can't imagine how they wouldn't be burning to death in those uniforms anyway; they look hot.

And welcome back, Sol :)

I think Team Aqua's theme should be Jack Sparrow by the Lonely Island because it's about pirates and Michael Bolton's part is always out of the blue, like the team's motives.
"I'm On A Boat" could work too.. seeing as it's aquatically themed?

Last edited:

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Congraduration, preese bring onnah to fammiry

YEAH THAT WAS KINDA WEIRD BUT WE'RE BACK IN THE CLUB

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
God I hate it when my awkward comments scare everyone off...

New topic: If you were promoted to leader of either team, how would you change your plans/motives to be more realistic?

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
If you were promoted to leader of either team, how would you change your plans/motives to be more realistic?

Well, I'd make sure the opposing Team were completely stopped before we attempted to wake Kyogre/Groudon. That was really where everything fell apart.
I'd also use more powerful pokemon. Camerupt has a crippling water type weakness :p I'd make sure we could cover that

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
If you were promoted to leader of either team, how would you change your plans/motives to be more realistic?

I would give the team better Pokemon, some cooler uniforms, and take on the main character myself.
If I were to fail, I would probably make some huge comeback later.
Or just shut down the hideout when he/she infiltrates it.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I think I wouldn't limit our teams to zubat, poochyenna, and numel/carvanha. I'd get some nice synergy going. And if I were Archie I'd USE that goddam master ball he has lying on the floor of his office on Kyogre.

Jordie

Bang!
I know. Not only did he just keep it there, but he guarded it with 3 electrodes (I think). Like I'm too afraid of them to check them all.

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
If Magma had a way to obtain SolarBeam TMs, then they would have taken care of Team Aqua at least (drought + SolarBeam combo).

Schade

Metallic Wonder
In other words: If any of us were Admin (Or leader) we would most likely not fail. They should make a game were joining the bad guys is an actual choice.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
So it was, so it was. Even less guarded then.

The funny part was that you could simply RUN AWAY from them and they'd disappear XD

If Magma had a way to obtain SolarBeam TMs, then they would have taken care of Team Aqua at least (drought + SolarBeam combo).

Good idea, but if drizzle was occurring doesn't that make Solarbeam take 2 turns to charge instead of 1? Maybe I'm wrong...

In other words: If any of us were Admin (Or leader) we would most likely not fail. They should make a game were joining the bad guys is an actual choice.

I've always wanted to do that... I love the part in HGSS where you put on the Team Rocket uniform :3

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I hate the part where you take it off.
Even though the HGSS rival gave me some weird yaoi images when he undressed my Character..

Jordie

Bang!
I haven't fully played HG in so long. I don't remember the undressing part.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It happened when you entered the Radio Tower, before heading to the secound floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.