• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

:~The Arbok Shop~:

Are you happy with your requested item you got back?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Then maybe try this head:
rstrainer75.png

I hope that one'll work.

jerkfighter

Shiny Hunter
OK! SHOP RE-OPENED AGAIN NOW!

The Shop is totally revived, with new site and new things!

OK! Go and request now, please! ^^

EDIT: About the Candy Pokémon!
1. The Pink Flavour Candy Pokémon is my idea, OK!
2. The Chocolate form Pokémon, is my idea. WHY you say? Because I choosed the colors for the chocolate. IT'S MINE, so don't say anything about it.
3. The Lollysticked Pokémon are also my idea. WHY you say again? Because i thaught of it while making the other candy Pokémon!
4. The Sugar Cool Pokémon are also my idea. WHY you say again again? Because i againc choosed the colors for the sugar things, and the Pokémon can only be green-yellow. My idea, whatever your thinking of.
5. The whole candy Pokémon things where things i already was thinking of, BEFORE even somebody started a shop with candy Pokémon.

-------
The Arbok Shop

I had jelly pokemon before both of you not apaming because yours is diff but its sorta inline with mine any way to make sure im not spamming

Pokémon Name, or Picture:Ray ray (Rayquaza)
Lollysticked? (Yes or No): yes

ICKYVICKY

Arbok

aka Arbok
# Smack That!!!!!
I don't know what my computer is doing, but when a picture is White Be Goned, he makes the background black. Could you make the picture with a white background please, or something?
---------------------------------
# CrystalSaurTower

rayquazaae0.gif

# ICKYVICKY

I don't know what my computer is doing, but when a picture is White Be Goned, he makes the background black.

Both ICKYVICKY and Smack That!!!, i'm going to the Tech Help Forums and maybe somebody knows why my computer is doing this. In the remaining time, you could give me a picture with a White Background.

AnyMore Requests?

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
can i have a pokechecker?
pokemon-umbreon
sprite-
mevq3.png

pokemon name-umbreon

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
AnyMore Requests?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

My team banner? BTW, When you ask for more requests, is that for more requesters, and you know you have more reqeusts to do, or do you think that you don't have any more requests? I'm just curious.

Hi Arbok!
I'm extremely sorry I yelled at you, so just forget about the request.
2 things:
Fusion of Hikozaru's head on macargo, please don't change the color
Pink candy flavored pokemon of:
Mukkuhawk
Lolisticked please.
Thanks

wolfy

I'd like a fusion of all the fire starters, that is if you can do it/I]

Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken, final stage of fire monkey, Base:Charizard

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
He did it already. Didn't you see it on the previous page?

I did, but my computer has been acting up lately to the point where Serebii pages (And a few other forums) haven''t been able to fuuly load, sorry.

EDIT: I got it! Thanks Arbok! BTW, I'm using it on Nyura Glacier, so if you go there you'll see it in my sig.

Last edited:

Pokerush

Finnaly!!!!!!!!

this is a sprite shop yes!!!! finnaly ive been looking every where for a sprite shop!!!!I will request sprites soon ok

PentaEon+2

# Smack That!!!!!
I don't know what my computer is doing, but when a picture is White Be Goned, he makes the background black. Could you make the picture with a white background please, or something?
# CrystalSaurTower

rayquazaae0.gif

# ICKYVICKY

I don't know what my computer is doing, but when a picture is White Be Goned, he makes the background black.

Both ICKYVICKY and Smack That!!!, i'm going to the Tech Help Forums and maybe somebody knows why my computer is doing this. In the remaining time, you could give me a picture with a White Background.

AnyMore Requests?

Background Number: 4
Name to go on the TC: Boaz
Pok?mon who stands next to the trainer (you can even let this blank): Flareon
Pok?mon for on the TC: Charizard, Moltres, Typhlosion, Rapidash, Magmar, Blaziken
Take the sprites from... (Diamond and Pearl, Pok?sho, Pinball etc.): FrLg
A link to the trainer for the TC: http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/frlgemtr/frlgemtr018.png
Badges for the TC: Frontier Symbols
All Pok?mon have to be intheir own square?: Yes
Favourite type on the TC? Yes or no, and wich type?: Yes, Fire

Thanks in advance.;006; ;146; ;157; ;078; ;126; ;257; ;136; ;136; ;136; ;136; ;136; ;136; ;136; ;136; ;136; ;136; ;136; ;136; ;136; ;136; ;136;