• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Arceus Banner, etc. Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

petdiams

Elite Sandkazam
Trainer Card Request Form
Background-lightning
Pokemon-alakazam,bronzong,metagross,gallade,espeon,gardevoir
Badges-the johto gym badges
Trainer-volkner
Name-Peter
Friend Code-0430 4892 2224
Details-none

Wow, that is perfect and you actually "fusioned" the two images together, I was kind of indecisive between the two. Not anymore xD

Thanks a lot Arceus Master, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Btw Arceus, do you want me to make a link to your shop?

You're welcome!
And yeah, that would be cool.

And petdiams, MAsterLucario will get on your request when he can.

blaziken33

-Elite Association-
Can I request a user bar? I need it to have a Totodile in the far left corner dancing around (not animated). Throughout the reaminer of the bar, could you have the words: 'Totodile and Evos Fan Club' ? The background I am not really picky about, but could it have variations of different shades of blue? Or maybe a sea-like background. Anyway, can't wait! Also, I am not sure how to get an image, and I don't want a warning. Could you just get a totodile image off of Serebii.net?

MasterLucario

No life till leather
petdiams, your request is the same exact thing like in your sig, so I'm not doing it

Hi I'd like a

War Pokemon
Pokemon :Misdreavus
Armor Colors :silver
Weapon : Can you make more than one pokemon? if no, a machine gun. If you can: one witha bow, another with a bazuca, another with swords and snything you can think of.
Details: no

Thanks

Hi I'd like a

War Pokemon
Pokemon :Misdreavus
Armor Colors :silver
Weapon : Can you make more than one pokemon? if no, a machine gun. If you can: one witha bow, another with a bazuca, another with swords and snything you can think of.
Details: no

Thanks

Accepted. I will have your war pokemon ready asap.

*Sorry if this turns out to be a double post*
May I make a request?

User Bar:
Background Colors: Any
Border: thin (1 pixel)
Text/Font: Eeveelutions fan

Background Colors: Red (but not to bright)
Images: http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Sprites/untitled11.png
Border: same as the Eeveelutions one.
Text/Font: FMA Fan

Background Colors: U pick
Images: http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Sprites/lightning-Ed2.png
Border: same as the Eeveelutions one.
Text/Font: Vic Mignogna Fan

Alright, I have finished your userbar. Sorry for the wait but I didn't userstand it completely. Here it is. If you don't like it, just say so and I will redo it.

1191973254zo5.gif

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6941/1191973254zo5.gif

Tyson_bleu

Flame Master
oki dont know if im aloud to do this but can you make me a trainer card template plz i want to do the rest myself but i want a template that you made if that is not asking to much of you if you need to know more before you can start tell me

oki dont know if im aloud to do this but can you make me a trainer card template plz i want to do the rest myself but i want a template that you made if that is not asking to much of you if you need to know more before you can start tell me

Sorry, I can't make good templates without any specific images. Ask Light Venasuar to because she's made some good ones. If you still want me to do one, please give me some images or some kind of design that you might want.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
^Sorry,but I only make them out of the TCG (cards) that people request.
But, I'll make a different one to the one you gave to me, you'll have it by this time 2morrow (as I also have work 2morrow night (Sydney time/GMT +10)).

Status
Not open for further replies.