• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Army of Death discussion thread

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
By sample..what do you mean? Do you mean like what we would write in the actual Rpg?

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
If you wish, yes. It can be anything, a link fom an RPG post you made in another RPG here at SPPF or something you made up on the spot. If you wish it can be in the form of the RPG, but it must be of good length.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
Also is having a steed manditory? Because the character I am thinking of is kind of the wanderer type, and travels totally alone.

Also does our character have to orginate fro the kindom itself? Can we be characters that come from a forgein kindom to assist in the war?

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
No you do not need a steed and no you do not have to come from the kingdom.

But the problem is, you do not know there is going to be a war yet, you could be coming from another Kingdom in search of help, a rogue who just happens to come at the time that the princes in in search of helpers tp defeat her brother.

So no one knows of the war just yet.

PhQnix

Think Different
Do elves get to cast magic spells, I assumed we were limited to herbs for healing and increased sense of visions and hearing. I'm going with LOTR style elves ie. Immortality, better vision and the leaders can see the future.

Would you mind clearing up your view of elves Ookami?

LOTR Elves Definition

Last edited:

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
My views are the same as LOTR...I'm not that knowladgeable about elves...I'm more a Vampire person x_x, but thats how I see them. Healing herbs, some sense of peace about them and so on so forth...the typical LOTR elf XP

O

O'Malley

Good to know... I suppose it was a big mistake of me not to set up an early party for myself, though. I suppose my first move is to find FlygonFirefly and his band of centaurs... =P

F

FlygonFirefly

Yep... So tell me are you just going to throw in a manditory time before we have to meet each other, or are you just gonna weave that into the rp as time goes on?

T

Taoist

Ookami, is Kali alone or does she have some from her clan with her? If she does, I can make a post quickly. If not, it'll be about a day or so. Just some time to think about what I write.

Nylf

I just need to define the limits of Bahamut's power now, as dragon's are kinda variable, I was thinking classic western, with an eastern twist:

Powers: Fire Breath(duh), Flight, Incredibly thick skin, biological lightning(basically he can give electric shocks, just paralysis, not full on fatal electrocution, this is the eastern twist). Oh, and of course immense strength.

That about fine? I said only thick hide, not impenetrable, it'd be kinda unfair to make a dragon near invincible, and anyway, if they were Valentine's army would be impossible to cream. And the reason Sieg's troop is just him and Bahamut is beause he's the 'Renegade', most just leave him go or try and collect the bounty on his head, and die in the process. Bahamut doesn't exactly help either, though if you want I'll create some more (about three) travelling members for him, which would be:

Tilana Maria Pyrus(Elf, rides a unicorn, will eventually become love interest, first elf to give Bahamut a chance)
Cane Lupi Terra(Half-Vampire, his dad's the vamp, his mum's human, rides a HellHound, old battle buddy, escapes recently.)
Derek Hade Hydra(Human, rides a horse, he's a ex-pirate, if those are OK, met Sieg while on the run)

Are those three fine to start work on? if not I'll make any changes needed.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Taoist said:
Ookami, is Kali alone or does she have some from her clan with her? If she does, I can make a post quickly. If not, it'll be about a day or so. Just some time to think about what I write.
She has a clan with her, but only a small group of around twnty or so, most joined with the army, so their numbers are little. And don't worry about the amount of time you take, I would rather have a good RPG post than a rushed one.

Nylf: Awesome, they will do fine for starters ^__-

Skrusti

Alright, since my post has now been..er..posted, we have a new enemy. The Drow (Dark Elves) Have allied themselves with 'ol King Coal....wait...wrong story >>;;

Ok, so the Drow have allied themselves with the evil King Harry. Now, I know some of you are going 'wtf mate? wtf are those?' Well, Drow are *very* evil creatures, except for my char and maybe another one coming in soon, and they are *not* to be messed with. Really, only my char, the one coming in soon, and Kali (Ookami's character) should be able to fight them and win. The rest of you might be able to one on one, but drow *rarely* travel alone. And, if they have a female with them, you're done for =/ Seriously, females are more powerful than males because they have the blessing of Lloth, their spider queen, and as such are granted with magical abilities.

Um...I think that's about it >>; Anything you want to add Ookami?

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Skru-Chan said:
Alright, since my post has now been..er..posted, we have a new enemy. The Drow (Dark Elves) Have allied themselves with 'ol King Coal....wait...wrong story >>;;

Ok, so the Drow have allied themselves with the evil King Harry. Now, I know some of you are going 'wtf mate? wtf are those?' Well, Drow are *very* evil creatures, except for my char and maybe another one coming in soon, and they are *not* to be messed with. Really, only my char, the one coming in soon, and Kali (Ookami's character) should be able to fight them and win. The rest of you might be able to one on one, but drow *rarely* travel alone. And, if they have a female with them, you're done for =/ Seriously, females are more powerful than males because they have the blessing of Lloth, their spider queen, and as such are granted with magical abilities.

Um...I think that's about it >>; Anything you want to add Ookami?
Not really, cleard everything up there. Bit of a twist in battle for you all really, you can delay them, but their something to look out for, perhaps the main enemies that will kill some of your group in battle. I would like to add that there are only few of these enemies, sorta like special forces...call them the Nazgul of Acroven...powerful and basically unbeatable.

Hope you enjoy that little twisty there XD

Nylf

I would like to ask now none of my team get's killed off. Near death fine, but they have an epic inner plot planned. In fact near death good. I like writing stuff like that, especially involving a little romance:D. Though I'm giving Derek a custom steed, hopefully okay, nothing big, just a sea drake, or false dragon.

Name: Tilana Maria Pyrus(Tila or 'Pyre' to Sieg, Cane and Derek)
Age: (Um don't fully understand how elf ages work, but for sake of Tila and Sieg's plot, I'm putting her equivalent human age) 22
Species: Elf
Steed: A silver unicorn called Valkyrion
Description: She has long, flaming red hair, and she normally wears loose red cloth clothes, in an archer/ robin hood like style, though with silver elbow and shoulder guards. On her back she carries a twin pair of blades, named Inferno and Blaze, which are two short swords, one with a silver/steel combo, the other dragon scale/steel, she had 'found' them in an ancient shrine. They are basic short swords, though both their hilts are faashioned to be flame like. She also has a bow and quiver full of arrows tied to her back, the arrows and bow being a basic long bow and arrrows, nothing fancy. She overall wears full hunting gear, and other than her elbow and shoulder guards there is no armour. Her eyes are bright blue, and her face is freckled. She wears a smile a lot, though often stands arm crossed.

Valkyrion is a silver unicorn, with a thick silver mane and huge snow white wings. His hooves are clear and diamond like, and he sports an unusual brown line, running from his eye, down the length of his body and branching off down each leg. It is said to mean he is from ancient lineage, though he just says it makes him look cool.

Personality: She is very optimistic, though serious and stubborn. She will often make a point and stand by it, and often make a comment that helps the quartet feel a lot better. Of course though, she often ends up at edge with Sieg. She is also very curious about nature and animals, having lived a sheltered life before meeting Sieg, and shehas a bad habit of wondering off.

Valkyrion is very cocky, often thinking himself the best thing on four legs, and it takes all Bahamut, Loki and Leviathan's mental strength not to prove him wrong and beat the living daylights out of him. Though he has some redeeming features, he is never cowardly, staying to fight till the end. Also, he is very loyal to Tila, as the pair have known each other since he was a foal.

History: Tila is from a tribe of elves who lived sheltered lives, preferring to not involve themselves in 'lesser beings's' matters. Though Tila was differant. Though being in an upper class family, she often used to wander off and visit human settlements, as well as venture into the woods around her home which the elves called 'forbidden'. She didn't care, and once on one of her trips, she found an injured unicorn foal called Valkyrion, who she looked after in secret. The two became close friends, and Valkyrion took her to a lost shrine to an ancient Fire Spirit that shared Tila's name, Pyrus. Inside she found Blaze and Inferno, though she left them where they were. For then.

Tila met Sieg years ago, back when he was still dreaming of knighthood. She snuck into the woods on one of her daily trips, while Sieg had wandered away from his village, getting bored of hearing about some King Valentine who had recently died. He had been exploring when he saw a Tila and Valkyrion. He was curious, and crept closer, before jumping out and scaring the pair and introducing himself. The two slowly became friends, and they spent most their free time together, but once Sieg turned sixteen, he met Tila, and this is how their last meeting went:

Sieg brushed the brown hair out of his hair, and sat down next to the red haired elf who he called his best friend.

"Tila, I don't know how to say this, but I'm going to be gone for a whil. I don't know how long I'll be gone, and, Tila?" Tila was looking at him wth concern. Sieg had told her a long time ago that he dreamed of joining the army, so he could help protect everyone, especially her and Valkyrion, and Sieg going could only mean one thing, he had joined, and he didn't think he would be back. She put her hand on his shoulder,

"Sieg, it's OK, I know, and promise me one thing, one day you'll come back here and we'll see each other again, 'kay?"

"Sure Tila, I don't know what life would be without you,"

"Probably dull!" she laughed, as both of them smiled. Sieg got up, and waved goodbye, not knowing he would never see her freckled face for over six years.

She visited that spot every day for six years, waiting for Sieg to come back. Though he never arrived, she never lost hope. She'd left home by then, and taken Blaze and Inferno as her own swords, in orer to protect herself. Valkyrion had joined her, out of the need to 'repay a debt' he said, though Tila knew he cared. Then, one day she found out that Sieg had a price on his head, as he was on the run. She knew he would'nt be fine on his own, so she set off to find him.

Other: She'll run into Sieg soon, as will Cane. I'll post his profile soon. They'll meet Derek soon as well. Here's a false dragon to check now though:

Name: Sea Drake, or False Dragon.
Description: Large reptiles, built like dragons in term of strength, though sporting stubby wings no use for flight, and their tail has a fluke instead of a kite, and their clawed toes are webbed. Their scales are similarly hard, but instead of fire they shoot water from their mouths. Their claws are easily as sharp, though comapred to dragons they are quite a bit smaller, being more horse like in size, while Bahamut is easily twice that. Their scales lie flat, while dragons are slightly rough, and their heads are narrow, with a small frill at the sides of their heads. Their mouths are hard and beaklike with a few peg like teeth designed for slippery sea living prey. Their pupils are wide, as they often dive deep in search of food. Their scales are usually blue or emerald green.

Derek's is called Leviathan, and it's a sapphire blue one, with a very pessimistic attitude, often saying,

"Oh great, let's just hope it's quick, oh who am I kidding? This'll probably be slow, painful and give me a rash,"

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
I'm gonna have to say now, that some of your army have to die, even the some of the Vampires will meat their doom sometime, you can't go through a war without the loss of lives I'm afraid.

That character is fine, Nylf.

Nylf

I'll throw in some mindless soldiers then, all renegades who look to Sieg for leadership. Sieg, Tila, Cane and Derek have a plot that kinda doesn't involve death, for them. Mindless was the wrong word, try less epic characters. And now Cane's profile:

Name: Cane Lupi Terra
Species: Demi-Vampire
Steed: Hellhound known as Fenrir
Description: Being half vampire, overall Cane has a human appearance, though his pupils are slits. He is usually donned in a grim reaper like cloak, as he possess vampires weakness to sunlight and must protect himself. He also wears sunglasses. Under the cloak though, he wears similar gear to Sieg, except with red linings, and wearing his usual hooded cloak more knight like behind him. This cloak has the bizarre effect that when Cane uses his in-human leaping ability, it looks as if he has a pair of bat wings. He too wields swords, though also carries a pair of daggers, as unlike Sieg he isn't too honourable to stab someone when they least expect it. He has ginger hair, and his eyes are red. His skin is pale, like a vampires, but otherwise he's almost completely human.

Fenrir is a large Hellhound, even by his kinds standards, and is quite sentient, acting as if blessed by some bizarre knowledge. His past is enigmatic, but Cane has known since he was about 5. He often says he, Bahamut, Valkyrion and Leviathan all have quite the lineage, though Bahamut, having never known his parents, Valkyrion and Leviathan both deny it, though Valkyrion and Leviathan do seem to know more than they let one. His fur is a mix of pitch black and deep red, and his eyes are full moon yellow. He has a very muscular build, and his fangs gleam white against his black coat. His pupils are usually reasonably wide, though if they go slits it either means he's lost it or he's smelt something.

Personality: Cane is much the fooler. He often jokes and mocks, and is quite arrogant, often saying how he could easily kick Sieg, Tila and Derek's butts, though the three usually shrug it off. He often get's insulted, being called "Satan's hybrid" and thus he has a short temper. He will often start fights, and is never one to back done when challenged.

Fenrir on the other hand is usually calm and level headed, watching Cane start fights with embarrasment. He usually just prefers to lie around and relax, having finally left the hecticness of his home. Though of course being a HellHound, the inherent insanity is in him, and he will occasionly loose control, where he is little more than a savage beast.

History: Cane's father was a vampire who fell in love with a human woman, who didn't wish to become a vampire, so his father kept her wishes and never transformed her. Cane was born of them, and he was often mocked for his half breed, being accepted by neither vampire or human. When he reached sixteen, he joined Valentine's army in hopes of putting his only skills, battle, to good use. There he met Sieg, and they swiftly became war buddies. Fenrir and Bahamut became close friends, though the hound seemed to now a worryingly large amount about the enigmatic dragon. The two took part in amny battles, and rose through the ranks, Cane becoming a Vampire Knight and Sieg a Dragon Palidin. Then one day, Sieg decided to leave and fight the king. Cane couldn't understand why, but he never told the king about Sieg, the two had been through too much. Then Cane began realise himself, when he found out that he had to hunt down Sieg. He decided old 'Renegade' would need a hand, so he up and left. Fenrir was there as well, and the two are now seeking out Sieg.

Fenrir himself is quite the odd one. His past is a mystery to all but himself, though he often hints to how he, Bahamut, Valkyrion and Leviathan have something in common. He was found by Cane when the hound was only five, as the hound had been banished from his pack for 'treason'. Being both outcasts, the two bonded, and when Cane joined Valentine's army Fenrir was with him. The King himself was impressed by the dog's amazing capabilities, being a real stand out from the HellHounds his soldiers usually rode. Fenrir never liked Valentine, but he kept quiet.

Other: Being only half a vampire, he doesn't need blood to survive, but he does have their immortality and their weakness to holy water, silver and sunlight. This is the reason he usually wears sunglasses and a grim reaper esque cloak. Fenrir is amazingly sentient for a HellHound, behaving usually more like a regular dog or wolf than a HellHound, though he does loose control occasionly and will savagey attck. Usually Bahamut handles these times, as his scales are hard enough to take Fenrir's bites and scratches with little harm.

Another of my four. If you must know what Fenrir, Leviathan, Bahamut and Valkyrion have in common:[spoil] They are all descended from their kinds greatest and most powerful specimens, Bahamut ZERO, Cerberus, Valkyria and Tiamat. Those four creatures are only known in legends, but Bahamut, Fenrir, Valkyrion and Leviathan all carry their blood, and why others of there kind despise them, as they fear what they will become. Of course, Bahamut shares the closest lineage, as BZ was his father, but as Bahamut never knew his parents he doesn't know.[/spoil]

That's just a background thing, and to help explain their sentience(and why Bahamut has his eastern twist). They aren't stupid powerful, they can all die whatever, it just explains they're slightly more impressive looks and sentience. And why they were all met alone, despite HellHounds, False Dragons and Unicons being group animals.

I'll work on some other members other than Sieg, Tila, Cane and Derek, though those four are my main characters.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Your characters are fine, dude. You don't need a sign up for all your cahracters, just as long as you note that some of them have dies, y'know?

Anyways, I' leaving for Llangranog tomorrow and won't be back until Friday afternoon, so Skru-chan will be left in charge of the RPG until then...I will make one more post today, just to put you all on the right track and that will be it, okies ^_-