• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Army of Death *Sign-ups*

Nylf

I wouldn't mind reserving a space, though I want to request a personal race:

Species name: Cancient(Canine + Ancient)
Appearance: Sorta like this guy, if you've played FFVII you'll recognise him:http://www.eagle.ca/~cadams/guestbook/redxiii.jpg
Home: The Lunar Lands
History: An ancient race, and very enigmatic, they're lifespans are several centuries, and they possess immense spiritual strength, and beastial physical strength. They have lived aside vampires and werewolves for a long time, but not to their knwoledge, preferring to act as silent watchers, seeing the world change, but never intervening. Till now.

I may understand if it may be a little hard to sign up with, so I will work on an alternative if I am allowed a space, but not my Cancient.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
I'm not particullarly keen on the idea, I wished the characters to be at least part human, the most anamalistic I would accept is the Werewolf, but only because they are also human appart from the times when the full moon arive.

Also, living in the Lunar lands it would have stood no chance with the Vampires feeding off of animals and the werewolves being as viciouse as they are, sorry.

T

Taoist

Ahhh... Will it be accepted if i just make a new clan. 'Tis because I know alot about Vampires.

Nylf

OK then may I reserve a place as a human with a dragon steed? I understand I will need to be an ex-army member right? 'Cos I love making renegade plots.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
No problem Flygon ^_^

Spot reserved, and yes it will need to be an ex member, as Dragon's aren't a common sight and were to be reserved for the kings best knights.

ForestEmerald

Indigo Champion
Could you reserve me a spot too? I really like this idea for an RPG. Hmmm.....I'm thinking Werewolf or Human. I'll decide when I sign up.

EDIT: I put in what species I want.

Last edited:

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
If you wish to be in Kali's group, then you can, but you will have to edit your History to contain your history within Kali's group, remember that she was a close follower of the older king, you may want to take a look at my characters History for more information, but that would mean that you will be under my command then, I did state that I would rather you to control your own group of species.

Sapphire: Okay then, spot reserved.

Nylf

My sign-up:

Name: Siegfried Van Galus (Nicknamed either Sieg or ‘The Renegade’)

Species: Human

Steed: A Dragon called Bahamut

Description: Sieg himself wears reasonably light armour, mostly just thick black leather clothes, having abandoned the old style when he became a renegade knight. His hair is brown and he wears a hat with a circular rim and two feathers, one griffin, one phoenix, the griffin being a pitch black feather while the phoenix being a bright red and yellow. His clothes as I said are thick brown leather, and he carries a large two handed sword known as Crimson. It is called Crimson for the fact it has a crimson ribbon tied around the hilt’s handle in order to allow better grip. The sword itself is a regular two handed sword with a slightly dragon themed hilt, the end of the handle sporting a dragons head while the hand guard is shaped to look like a pair of wings. He wears thick black leather boots as well, and carries his sword on his back in an elaborate gold and black leather hilt.

Bahamut was the first dragon Sieg received, and is the only one he has ever ridden. He was the youngest dragon Paladin, at the young age of nineteen, and so he and Bahamut have known each other for three years. Bahamut is a large black dragon, with huge leathery wings and very hard scales. He has a pair of horns extending from his head, and his mouth is almost a beak. His head is rimmed with six black horns on top of the two adorning his forehead, with each of the six forming a trio on each side of Bahamut’s head. He has small hands tipping his wings, and his hands and legs are adorned with pitch black claws. His tail appears to be made of plates, giving it a layered look.

Personality: Sieg is a proud man, and also loyal. He believes in the fact that all men, women and beast are equal, that they should be protected from those who try to prevent their freedom and rights. He and Bahamut are like brothers, and will always protect each other in battle even if it means self sacrifice. Of course Bahamut rarely has the need to be protected. Sieg himself also possesses a free spirit, often voicing his opinion openly and acting of his own accord. It was this ability to be able to act individually that made Henry promote him so quickly to dragon Paladin in the army, and what makes him a good leader.

Bahamut is a very rational dragon, possessing more sentience than most give his kind credit for. He often holds an opinion of his own, and is a fine leader, often working with and through Sieg (as Bahamut lacks the ability to speak English, Sieg has learned to understand him, so serves as a translator). As said, he treats Sieg like a brother, and is always ready to protect him.

History: Sieg is an ex-knight of the Sir Henry army, having joined at sixteen. Throughout his service, Sieg tried to accept what he was doing was right, that the king knew best. But when he became a dragon Paladin, he got involved in a lot more front line commanding, and grew to see the devastation that he and his soldiers caused, the fear he installed. He hated it, as he had joined the knights to prove his honour and skill in battle, not crush the innocent and suppress the people. So he made a decision. One night, he snuck out of the barracks and took his family’s sword Crimson, as well as changing his clothes from black iron armour to black leather. He then fled the kingdom with Bahamut, who he snuck out of the dragon pen. He and Bahamut became deemed traitors and cowards, as they left the ranks of the knights and Paladins and moved to the elven forest. The elves were reluctant to allow Bahamut in their sacred place, but Sieg managed to convince them he and Bahamut are brothers, and that Bahamut would be perfectly behaved. Sieg and Bahamut kept their word, and he taught himself a new form of combat, that allowed him to make best use of his lighter build thanks to the lack of armour, and help make up for the fact that he has very little armour. He and Bahamut now hang around, assisting those who come injured, and defending those who come followed.

Other: Crimson’s blade is welded from dragon scales, iron and silver, so is a near unbreakable weapon and serves fine against the likes of werewolves and vampires, often catching them unaware owing to the dull appearance of the blade.

RPG sample:
Ho-oh's eyes turned red. Not a good thing. Immense rainbow flames burst of his body, covering the entire plains. The few morphers still bonding were undisturbed, as to those in the beams the outside was non-existent. Ho-oh's voice boomed out. Or was it Ho-oh? Sieg had seen this once or twice, and he was never sure what happened, even though he himself had been bonded to Ho-oh when it happened once. The other three Sacred's were glowing a rainbow light, as Ho-oh became the sole vessel for their light temporarily.

STOP NOW CHOSEN WHO ARE BONDED. THOSE WHO HAVE SINNED ARE FORGIVEN IN THIS MOMENT. THOSE WHO ARE PURE ARE NOW NORMAL WHILE THE FLAMES BURN. YOUR POWERS ARE NOT TO BE WIELDED IN PSYCHOTIC FURY. YOU ARE NOW MORPHS, THE VERY SYMBOL OF HO-OH'S DREAM. YOU ARE NOW MORE LIGHT THAN SHADOW, OR IN THE CASE OF THE MALLAIN, MORE SHADOW THAN LIGHT. THIS IS NO DIFFERANCE. YOU ARE ALL TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN. NOW CONTINUE YOUR JOURNIES, AND YOUR LIVES, THOUGH CHANGED FOR THE GREAT, MUST BE KEPT AS NORMAL. YOU MAY BE SPECIAL, BUT THE WORLD MUST NOT KNOW. WODAHS DNA THGIL FO ECNALAB EHT MUST BE MAINTAINED, OR THE PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL PLAINS WILL CONVERGE AND DISAPPEAR. NO LIFE, NO DEATH, JUST ABYSS. AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE. THOSE WHO ARE ILL ARE CURED IN THE FLAMES. THOSE WHO ARE DEAD ARE ALIVE IN THE FLAMES. NOW THE FLAMES DIE, AND THE POWERS WITH THEM, TILL NEXT WE MEET CHOSEN!

The flames died down, and the Sacred Four returned to normal. What was this being, who was born of the most Sacred light? Ho-oh shook his head, and blinked.

"OK, what the (censored) just happened?"

Everyone not bonding anime fell.

"OK, yes Groudon, life is created, taken or a physical form is maniphested in bonding, depending on circumstances. Young Tobius has had Pokemon born of his spirit, while Selven will unfortunately lose two of his Pokemon in the bonding, and if those are young Vulcan's most trusted, then yes, they will be revived, my power is not needed. And apparently rage and heroism awaken your powers on instinct. Just take a deep breath, calm down and wait for everyone else to finish, and I will explain the full extent of your powers, and how it is accessed without instinct. Hopefully Sieg, Tila, Cane and Derek will assist and Drake will example?"

"Sure Ho-oh!" the five said.

"Whatever you want mon!" Tropius laughed.

"Anything m'lord," Aerodactyl screeched.

"Yes Ho-oh," Suicune nodded, sighing at his partners reactions. Aerodactyl respected the phoenix, while Tropius was too carefree to care who he was talking to.

Hmm, not the best example, if you need it I’ll try and find a better one. Hopefully you'll recognise which RP it's from.

Last edited:

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Can I reserve a spot?

I will post a sign-up after PM you about my character ideas (to see if they are OK).

O

O'Malley

Name: Elenthor Anduras

Species: Loretten Elf

Steed: A grey unicorn called Delrith

Description: Elenthor stands at about 5’ 10”, remarkably thin yet broad-shouldered. He has lightly tanned skin and a scar on his right side near his waist from being struck by an arrow. He has shoulder-length light brown hair that drapes over his large, pointy ears and deep brown eyes. He wears a tan tunic and tattered trousers covered by thick horsehide armor to protect against long-range attacks. He also wears weathered leather gloves and thick boots. He has two straps that secure on his back a longbow and a large supply of arrows. He also carries a short sword on his belt but he only uses it if he absolutely must.

Personality: Raised on Elven principles, he is trained not to directly fight, only to provide aid, which is why he became a ranger. Also, he was trained to be chivalrous and he is very charismatic; he will always figure out a way to get information and anything else useful from someone. He is quick to separate allies from enemies and he is definitely a cynic. He lacks any prejudice between species; he will not exclude anyone who is trustworthy and willing to contribute. He jokes around sometimes, but he has figured out what times to be serious.

History: Born years before Elenthor was raised in a small Elven settlement in the forests of Acroven. He was the son of a powerful ranger, so he was given training with a bow from a very early age. He would constantly kill a sheep or something of a neighbor without a thought and for that he often got into trouble. He practiced archery almost every day, honing his father’s skills.

He eventually craved new challenges and ventured outside the sanctuary of his home. Once he found what he craved, however, he wished he had considered the consequences. He had managed to stumble on Valentine’s castle when the newest heir rose to power. He saw that a few bodies were already strewn about the castle outsides. The guards immediately fired arrows from the top of the castle and eventually their fire penetrated Elenthor’s thick leather armor and went deep into his side. Clutching his side in pain, he ran for as long as he could until he collapsed on the ground.

A unicorn, one of the mystical creatures who inhabited the forest, was within the area when Elenthor had fallen and Elenthor had enough energy to climb onto the creature’s back before passing out. Once he awoke, the unicorn was still at his side and they became bonded. Elenthor named the unicorn Delrith and they continued to ride together as Elenthor ventured away from his village and off to combat against King Valentine’s armies to make sure no one is wrongfully hurt by this tyrant against.

Other: Noop.

RPG sample: This was a post from the Guardians of the Force RP…

"Master, do you suppose another Hutt assumed control of Tatooine after Jabba was killed?" Jaden asked, flying near her master's left wing in the Desert Storm.

"I'm not sure... I never thought on that matter much myself, and yet, we will find out soon enough," Arden replied, his mind focused elsewhere. "My hope is that Tatooine will be accepted as part of the New Republic. They've lived as a slave planet far too long. There's just something tugging at me about this mission. I sense that these Tusken Raiders have allied with other forces, which is not normal for an independent species such as themselves. We'll have to be on our guard while investigating, these Raiders don't wait very long to kill something out in the open."

"I don't sense anything that could possibly be going on on Tatooine, master," Jaden replied.

"Your mind must be focused in order to see clearly, my young Padawan," Arden continued, watching the desert planet come closer into view. "Our concern once we land is getting out of these grubby spaceports without drawing any attention to ourselves."

"Of course, master," Jaden replied, preparing for landing procedures. "I think this will be a quick hunt-down-and-destroy mission. Nothing too big."

"Assume nothing, Jaden," Arden said, concerned about his Padawan's overconfidence. "Tusken Raiders are dangerous creatures, and you're well aware of that." The spaceport, Mos Eisley, was coming into their field of view, and both Jedi lowered their landing gear. They landed inside of an open hangar, being approached by two robed guards.

They ordered, speaking Huttese, Arden and Jaden to step out of their cockpits, which they did without argument, and the guards began interrogating them. "You are not permitted to land here," one guard said. "Have you been given permission to land?" he asked. The Jedi gave no answer. "Very well..." the guard said, taking out a long, double-bladed spear.

Jaden wasted no time in taking out her green-bladed lightsaber and swiftly beheading the armed guard, and his companion, stricken with fear, spoke some words in Huttese through a comlink and ran. Arden became angered by his Padawan's rash actions, and he drew his lightsaber as well. "What were you thinking?" Arden said, looking Jaden in the eyes. "We needed to keep a low profile! In a few minutes, this spaceport will be swarming with guards, all out for us!"

Jaden looked rather guilty, and didn't say a word. She'll be the death of me someday, I swear... Arden thought.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
Shadowfaith said:
Taoist: If you can edit your sample RPG without the caps I will think about it. Also, I would prefere that your character not be a Vampire as the only living Vampire tribe (that we know of) is Kali's tribe, and they have sworn not to feed off of humans and live in the Lunar land. Your sign up is fine apaart form the above, and I will trust you not to use caps in the RPG, but just edit what I have asked of you.

Triforce: Thanks for telling me, and your spot has been reserved.

Spots stand as such:

Reserved

xXSapphireXx
O'malley
FlygonFirefly
/\Triforce/\

Accepted

Myself
DKzM0mA: Depending on whether he agrees to what I have asked
Taoist: Pending (Depends on Edit's)

I shaped up my sign up. I hope it is better.

F

FlygonFirefly

Shadowfaith, I was wondering if maybe I could sign up as a centaur. (Human/Horse).

Extremely Short Overview: Containing the head of a human but the body of a horse. Usually use bows or spears. USUALLY compassionate to other specimens.

If you think its a good idea then I could write up a history for the race as well.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Now this's interesting

Name: Maju

Species: human

Steed: A kind of medium sized dragon with a serpent’s body, bat wings and powerfully slim legs. This one has a color of black scales, a yellow chest and a bit of long silver hair out of its head. Its feet aren't really used for running so this one's rather slow on land, but when grabbing it can be a deadly weapon.

Description: He wears a kind of a black mage hat with a few swirling red dragons and stars. He has a white pony tail which goes up to his neck. He has emerald green eyes that shine out beautifully. He wears a kind mage outfit with the same designs as his hat. His skin is normal colored but printed with numerous markings which go up to his neck and all the way down to his legs. His costume also has a few silver skull buttons, is a bit muscular and slim. He also wears a small silver necklace with the Cross on it. He wears a leather black belt securing his cloak together in his chest. The belt holds a light and powerful sword and a long sharp whip.

Personality: Is more of a solo and quiet type. He is often peaceful and doesn't like to talk much or socialize much with others. He doesn't really have any friends and would often walk away from anyone who shows great interest in him. He doesn't like to hurt people feelings or heat so he would explain in a sensitive and caring way. Even in a fight he remains silent, he doesn't do anything like give a war cry often. He's not really a leader and doesn't want to give orders out, he rather would remain as a follower or he would go on his own and decide for himself.

History: Maju was once one of the most powerful warriors of a great nation; unfortunately he failed to save his kingdom from the army. Because of this he was a soul wondering the earth without any direction and just drifted. He then met a kind of a strange vampire on the way. Desperate for a leader, he offered her his services. She accepted and ordered him to take out a few of her species. He did as told and massacred hundreds of lives which included vampires and other species. When he came to see her, he had discovered he had been deceived for she was only a general amongst King Valentine's army. She told him to do this so that she could give a valid reason to creatures to join King Valentine's army. He was allowed to join the King's army after showing a great display of battle. Very soon Maju realized that what he was doing was wrong. He was ordered to attack a house and burn it, as he burnt a house a man came in attacking, but Maju killed him. He then saw a girl crying because the man Maju killed was her father; unable to believe what he had done he was terribly struck with pain by the girl's sorrowful tears and cries. Maju then turned to the little group of warriors he had joined and struck them all away. Maju couldn't go back to neither the people nor the army so he stayed hidden from the world waiting and helping any one who was in need of help.

RPG sample:
In my hand I held a blazing torch of crimson flames; I poured the flames to devour the wooden house of an owner. Inside I watched the magnificent woodcraft burn to ashes. I was about to leave this burning shelter when all of a sudden a peasant holding a wooden club in his hand came running up to me screaming "Monster!" I lashed out my whip and slapped the club off his hand. With another lash my strong and tight whip curled itself around the peasant's neck. With a mighty pull I threw him towards me, before I could hear him scream in fear, I dashed out my sword and pierced my blade within his chest. Blood pored out of his chest and mouth, his eyes stared blankly and he took one final breath and died. I laid him on the floor taking away my blade and whip.

"Sir how could you be heartless?" a sobbing voice asked.

I turned around and saw a young girl with star like eyes and was as young as the age of ten. She looked sadly at the dead man then back at me. I looked within her eyes and realized that this man I had slaughtered was her poor father. As tears dropped from her eyes, I felt great pain stab my chest. As she moaned, I felt my mind ringing with madness and hatred of myself. I covered my ears and held my head, her screams her tears were too much to bare; I ran out of the house and lay on the ground with tears in my eyes. The next day I woke up seeing my allies celebrating the fall of this village. I turned around and saw the burning house had fallen and turned into ashes and corpse. I then turned around and angrily walked up to the nearest soldier. He was laughing and drinking ale while talking to another. As he took a big drink, he spat it out with a bit of blood. He fell on the floor dead with my blade in my hand.

"What has gone wrong with you man?" the soldier asked.

"Retribution," I answered with a blazing flare of anger in my eyes.

I then lashed out my blade, then for the whole day there were final screams and cries of agony, this was the last painfull cries this village will have to hear...

I hope I'm in...

S

Shadowcat

Stri, the most lovely mod. Could I make a personal race? I'll PM you tomorrow with the details. I can't PM you now with the details now, cause I'm busy now.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Skrusti: No problems, and I approved your species.
Shiny Flygon: Accepted
Zerodius: Reserved
O'Malley: Accepted
DKzM0mA: I still see loads of full stops, but I will give you a try, so I will accept you.
FlygonFirefly: I will accept it seeing as it is half human, may I request that it live in the forest along side the elves, though?
The Burnt Shadow: Accepted
xXSapphireXx: Okies

Reserved

xXSapphireXx
FlygonFirefly
/\Triforce/\
SereneSapphire
Skrusti
Zerodius

Accepted

Myself
DKzM0mA
Taoist: Pending (Depends on Edit's)
Shiny Flygon
O'malley
The Burnt Shadow

Okay, I really do think we have enough here now, so I close sign ups unless some one gives me a reaaaallly good excuse for wanting to join...THROUGH PM.

SIGN-UP'S CLOSED

F

FlygonFirefly

Actuallly thats what I was thinking. Thanks, I'll have the sign-up up by the end of the day hopefully.