• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Art Emporium

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
lepage.png

Hey guys! Welcome to our shop.
Please take some time to look around.

-One request at a time. When your request is finished, you may ask for another.
-Give credit.
-No stealing.
-If you want a banner, give us the pictures to work with, this will make it go a lot faster.
-Each artist will only have a few pieces of work at any one time. If we seem too full, dont ask.
-IMPORTANT: If you want me to make your art, put a dragon smilie ( like this one ;330; ) after your post.

;330; thaBlob ;330;
-
-
-

Splices:
screenshot20110425at853.png

Trainer Cards:
tcardc.png

Banners: type A:
ninetalesbanner.png

Type B:
leafumbreon.png

Eggs:
eggsteam.png

Team Poses:
teampose.png

Tell me the ground you want. Chances are, I have it.

ryodragoniteteam.png

http://i55.*******.com/5voiok.gif
ninetails.png

asslynpokemon.png

kekkid.png

ninetale.png

tyler185.png

tepig5000.png
I am always on lookout for new artists. PM me some of your work and what you would be ready to make, and I can put it in this thread.

Last edited:

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
I would like -Artist- to make me a Team Pose.

Hey! Do you have a black base like the one in my sig?
Pokemon: Riolu, Cubchoo, Shinx, Gible, Rufflet
Trainer: Dancer. The same as my sig.

Thanks in advance.

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
yay! My first customer! Ill start work right away.

EDIT nearly done, I unfortunately have not got that floor. Would you mind an ice or cave instead? I tried recoloring the water one black and grey but it was really ugly. Shall I put a cave one for now and if you change your mind I can use sometthing else?

EDIT2

ryodragoniteteam.png

ryodragoniteteam.png

take out the * to use

Last edited:

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
yay! My first customer! Ill start work right away.

EDIT nearly done, I unfortunately have not got that floor. Would you mind an ice or cave instead? I tried recoloring the water one black and grey but it was really ugly. Shall I put a cave one for now and if you change your mind I can use sometthing else?

EDIT2

ryodragoniteteam.png

ryodragoniteteam.png

take out the * to use

Woah thanks dude! It looks so cool. I really like how you put the rufflet in the front. I thought that was a nice touch. Thanks again.

I would like the blob to make me a gif.

Not sure what to add...I was thinking that the camera could zoom in on a big hoard of Mushroom then the centers ones starting shaking then a Paras pops up and holds it in the air...not sure how that sounds but, I'm sure what ever you make will be good. Oh...and at the end could the name "Wyatt the Paras" appear instead of "Paras". If not then how about just "Wyatt"?

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
Hm... Ok this one is gonna be a little long. But I can do it... Although the zoom might have to be lost because unless I redraw the entire thing it will look ugly. Ill edit this post with the finished one.

^^
I just brought up that idea because I wasn't sure how to describe gifs as I was the first one to suggest 'em.

That'll work since it'll make it faster...

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
Ok its done! Sorry if you dont like, its musch simpler than what you wanted. Im not that good at gifs unfortunately, but I hope you like it anyway.

*http://i55.*******.com/5voiok.gif

take out the * to use.

I know it looks simple, but it was quite hard lol :) Enjoy and please give credit!

Ok its done! Sorry if you dont like, its musch simpler than what you wanted. Im not that good at gifs unfortunately, but I hope you like it anyway.

*http://i55.*******.com/5voiok.gif

take out the * to use.

I know it looks simple, but it was quite hard lol :) Enjoy and please give credit!
...Its much different then I had in mind...but, I love it.

Im that in about a month or so that I'll be back. thank you alot...

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
I know, but unfortunately zooming in on a sprite makes it pixelated and I dont have Paras walking actions. I did scratch the claw of the part where it is raised, if that helps...

Oh well, shop is open again!

Last edited:

kekkid

NOYB
Can I have a team pose
330.gif

the team pose pictures:
Charizard.png
Zekrom.png
130.png

Zoroark.png

12921631138797Kabutops.png

aerodactyl.png

can you make the Aerodactyl flying?

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
I can do that, yes. However Im gonna have to use the original game sprites as the ones you provided do not match (e.g. the charizard is from SSBB, and 3D, but the Aerodactyl is rounded, but flat, and the gyarados is in-game. ).
Thanks for the images anyway, but I only needed them for banners :D

Shall I give you a plain background?

Ninetale

Nintales Is Awesome!
Hello! I'm new to the forum, can you make me team pose please?
my team: Ninetails, Slowking, Piloswine, Togekiss, Meganium,Magneton and can you put the girl from white too please?

Thanks in advance;330;

Last edited:

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Hello ThaBlob.
I would greately appreciate receiving a Team Pose.
If you please, I would like;
Fire Arceus (If not, a normal Arceus is just fine), a Male Unfezant, A Zapdos, A Simipour, a Zekrom and a Riolu.
Can I also have the female Ace Trainer from Black/White in the middle as well, and the ground, can it be water? (I believe that's the ground that is featured in battles whilst surfing)

Merci^^ ;330;
I simply cannot wait to see what you can do for me ^^

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
All three are done! I hope you like them...

Kekkid:

kekkid.png

You didnt mention which trainer you wanted, I gave you the default male trainer.

kekkid.png

Tale out * to use.

Nintale:

ninetails.png

I like this one, it looks like you are stroking Ninetales muzzle :)

ninetails.png

take out the * to use.

Asslyn<3pokemon:

aslyyn.png

This one was quite fun to make. And kudos to you, as you are the only person who asked me to use a certain floor! Well, I hope you like it. It looks like Riolu is jumping up and your high-fiving him :)

aslyyn.png

take out * to use.

Shop is now open again.

Last edited: