• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Art Of Pokémon! (199)

Daizy

I call you honey
Smeargle's such an underrated Johto mon but even this episode didn't do anything to make Smeargle look good. I don't know art though so maybe I missed something.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Smeargle's such an underrated Johto mon but even this episode didn't do anything to make Smeargle look good. I don't know art though so maybe I missed something.

This episode was just a way of getting Doble's debut out of the way from my point of view, yet I now wish that Doble had been saved for the Teppouo episode since that one involved art, too.

Episodes that are based on art or any kind of real world hobby tend to be really boring now that I think about the plot of this episode and others like it. The art aspect would have been so much more interesting if I had known about art as a kid, but I remember feeling confused since I didn't understand why Smeargle's scribbles were considered to be artistic.

I like this episode and the artistic themes behind it. The Smeargle are cool.