• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The artist house

junpearl63

their rooms
Welcome to the artist house :)

Yeah, so basically, this is a club where artist, amateur or even pro, can gather to talk about art, show off their work, get advices, or just simply to admire the other's work. And in here, 'art' means drawing, not spriting or music or blah blah blah, whichever you may think of. It can be drawing with MS paint, hand drawing....and do not have to be about pokeyman.

Rules
1. All SPPf rules apply
2. No random chit chating that's off topic
3. Absolutely no stealing people's work and claimed yours.
4. No stickman.
5. No flaming, bashing, spaming...etc.
6. If you think one of your art piece is 'unapropriate', like nude, or hentai...ask me first before put it up here.
7. Always put your art in spoiler when you post it here.
8. Proper English please.
9. Must be active.

Become a member
Easy and simple, all you have to do is fill out this form:
Username:
Nickname:
Devianart username (optional, put link in here):
A example of your artwork (optional):
Fursona/Pokesona (optional, for the club's later activity):

List of members
junpearl63/Jun (owner)
Nidoprince/NP, Nido, NidoP, Nidoking
Rosemary/Rose
1# manga fan!/Manga or 1MangaFan
Autumn Pachirisu/Autumn
Plusle+Minun/P+M

Last edited:

Nidoprince

Wow, I can't believe this exists...I meant that in a good way, haha.

Username: Nidoprince
Nickname: NP, Nido, NidoP, Nidoking
Devianart username (optional, put link in here): None of my good work is there as I haven't updated it in a while, but... NidoprinceII...because I'll never post those here.
A example of your artwork (optional): http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt322/Pokesme12/014-1.jpg One of my latest
Fursona/Pokesona (optional, for the club's later activity): Can I get an explanation on this XD

Lucas666

Dragon Trainer
Username: Lucas666
Nickname: Lucas I guess?
Devianart username (optional, put link in here): [lrl=http://lucas663.deviantart.com/]Lucas663[/url] (just started it, so it doesn't have anything on it
A example of your artwork (optional): None (all I've done is spriting)
Fursona/Pokesona (optional, for the club's later activity): What is this?

Last edited:

Lucas666

Dragon Trainer
@Junpearl63 - No one understands what a 'Fursona/Pokesona is. Could you please explain what it is? 'Cause not knowing is really bugging me. Also, why no stickmen?!?! Also, how about pixel overs and sprites? Are they allowed?

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran

junpearl63

their rooms
Haha, kay, welcome guys :D I will add you right away! Also, fursona is kinda a mammal that you make up to be your image, it can be a blue cat, or some sort of dogs, rabbit...etc. For pokemon fans, we have pokesona, that's mean the pokemon resemble you.
For the stickmen problem, you see, in here, we do real art. No matter how inspire it maybe, we would appreciate if you show us your arts, which you really did put your effort in, not stickmen doodles that you finish after 2 minutes. Pixel arts are allowed, but not sprite.

Now, for the first topic:

What tools do you use for art?
I usually prefer my pencil for traditional art, 6B pencil for shading. I can also use spray paints. For Digital art, I often use Paint.net, or MS Paint. I wish I could have a tablet though :(

Last edited:

Lucas666

Dragon Trainer
Fakemon, or realmon?

MS Paint ALL THE WAY!!! I can't stand using any ohter program is. I just don't know where the tools are, or what does what, and there is usually way to may tools for me to keep track of. The MS Paint tools always get lost in Photoshop, and I like the simple click and drag. (I don't know how to use coreldraw)

Last edited:

Lucas666

Dragon Trainer
I don't really know if I'm skillful, but you can judge my sprites that I have over on deviantART. (I just created a Slowking and Dragonite fusion last night) But yeah, Photoshop is too complicated to me.

@junpearl63 isn't is against club forum rules to one line?

junpearl63

their rooms
Isn't that what you're doing?

And isn't it SPAM to talking off topic? Because if you're looking for spriting club, they have one.

Nidoprince

I don't draw animals that much, so Pokesona. The original work I do are my comics.

0_0 .05, 01, 03, 05, and 08 ink pens, manga brush pen markers, black brush pen, chisel ink pen, water color pencils, colored pencils, and metallic pencils for shiny Pokemon...

Lucas666

Dragon Trainer
That post had more than one line used. Also, I'm a member of the spriting club but I will also make some art (all digital). And isn't spriting a form of art?

junpearl63

their rooms
Look at your own post for a change. Am I the owner of this club? Didn't I state before this is not a place for sprites? SPAM+on line+Mini-modding, I'm suprise you still alive here.

So Nido, I heard you use ink color?

Nidoprince

Ink color? What do you mean by that? The only stuff I ever posted here on the forums has been watercolor and colored pencil stuff, and ONE marker colored one. I've used all the rest, but haven't posted them.

Lucas666

Dragon Trainer
If that was a one-line than it would have only the first line started, as long as the second line has been started. If it was mini-modding, it would have been a complete post made up of me telling you it was a rule. If it was spam it would have nothing to do with the club whatsoever.

That post had more than one line used. Also, I'm a member of the spriting club but I will also make some art (all digital). And isn't spriting a form of art?

That last line had to do with art and art disscussion. It was not saying that you were breaking a rule. And the entire post consisted 1.x lines, it was not a one-liner. If that was spam, a one-liner or mini-modding, than many of my friends in the Shiny Pokemon club would have been banned several time over by now.

And to make this not a mini-mod or spam - I quit the club. But, know that I will continue to watch this club grow and prosper. Good luck.

Last edited:

Autumn Pachirisu

Lover of fire
Username: Autumn Pachirisu
Nickname: "Autumn" works, although "Shadow-Moon" is the name of my Pokésona.
Devianart username (optional, put link in here): I'm getting a DeviantArt in 96 days.
A example of your artwork (optional): Example - Sketch
Fursona/Pokesona (optional, for the club's later activity): Shadow-Moon - Colored

I usually only use pencils and colored pencils, by the way. Digital art is rare for me.

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Hai Jun!!!! :D

Username: Plusle+Minun
Nickname: P+M
Devianart username (optional, put link in here): GijinkaGlaceon
A example of your artwork (optional):
lmect.png
strawberry001.png
I coloured both but...yeah. Plus I'm better at digital art.
Fursona/Pokesona (optional, for the club's later activity): I'll come up with something.

junpearl63

their rooms
Is this the shiny pokemon club? No. Goodbye noob!

Haha, welcome you two, I hope you read the rules and stuff, because of course, you've seen me above.
Well, water color. I have a set, but I can't seems to use them :/

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Jun, regarding what you said about MS Paint, you know the program doesn't make the artist?

I'm okay with it, I'm actually better at drawing in Paint (which I use more for spriting) than Photoshop (whish I use for graphic media).