• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Artist's Corner

Who's club banner is the best? (see below)

• Eeveelover824

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • colorless-winter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sworn Metalhead

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • Azulart

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Callie-Rose

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • extroph

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Kutie Pie

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
thats what i was asking XD

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Well, two things need to have the frames Synced up for them to flow smoothly. So it's hard...

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
Hi Nick, I'd like to join the Artist's Corner!

Username:colorless-winter
Nickname: colorless
What art you enjoy doing: digitaly drawing pokemon, people, anime whatever i feel like
How you became interested in art:all my life ive been drawing and about 6 years ago my cousin got a bamboo tablet she let me use it and i loved it. then i got one i still use it but currently i cant fing my pen and its torchuring me ;-;

Quagsireking

I am the king!
Hi Im Quagsireking and i wish to join!

Username:Quagsireking
Nickname:Quag
What art you enjoy doing: Traditional work, shading, and at times digital.
How you became interested in art:I have always enjoyed drawing and art is a good way to visualize my ideas.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Username:cooloolcool
Nickname:Cool
What art you enjoy doing: I like to make crappy banners and stuff like that.
How you became interested in art: Well, I need a banner this one time, and figured I'd make it myself. Been trying to improve since.

Liltwick

So that means that my Celebi Mew thing didn't work because I didn't link the frames??

Pretty much, but linking up the frames can take Forever...

EDIT:

first_animated_userbar_by_candlereaper-d5dlz96.gif

This worked because of the difference of the numbers of frames were barely any at all. Like at most 8 Frames difference.

Last edited:

Liltwick

On what you shared with me? I'll try that out now then.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah its pretty depressing :/ but i normally deal with it...i just need to like i said invest in a better photoshop to get the brushes to work...i missing alot of more functions then a normal photoshop would...i had this intro one since like i was in high school...thats how old it is but i should be going to bed now...work in the morning....

Status
Not open for further replies.