• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Artist's Corner

Who's club banner is the best? (see below)

• Eeveelover824

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • colorless-winter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sworn Metalhead

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • Azulart

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Callie-Rose

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • extroph

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Kutie Pie

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamy

@TheCharredDragon

I don't want to tell you to completely change your style for drawing the robot dinos, but just search around for robot dinosaurs and animals, you just might find the inspiration you need to make them look convincing.

Dwlr

Banned
@TheCharredDragon

I don't want to tell you to completely change your style for drawing the robot dinos, but just search around for robot dinosaurs and animals, you just might find the inspiration you need to make them look convincing.

Actually if he's going for the transformer look, if you search Beast Wars, when they had animal transformation their seams were minimal to non-existent, so it's only when the other series did the transformers look robotic if they kept an animal state transformation.

Dwlr

Banned

Those fusions are ALL from Luxraymaster's shop from 2011, I'm starting to think most if not all of 'your' art is actually from somebody else at this point as even in your shop you've ripped things off deviant art, re-sized them and posted them for requests.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?488013-Luxray-s-Fusions

1234.png

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb119/Luxraymaster/1234.png
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e339/cutegamerjr/1234_zpsa82bfd84.png

Last edited:
Shiny Glaceon!, I am hereby giving you one single warning. If you continue to steal artworks or anything that was not originally yours and exclude credit to the original creator, you will be automatically infracted. Art theft, among other forms of theft, is against the rules. This is a club to share YOUR created pieces. Not fusions done by another artist and not edits you can easily do on a website. (Those glittery graphics aren't considered appropriate for this club because they are easily made on another site)

Dwlr

Banned

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Dwlr

I'm not an expert of sprites, but I've tried to before so, I guess it's impressive. (For me. Not sure about experts)

Anyways, I have a question, what are some programs that can do layers? I know Photoshop and GIMP do, but are tgeur others? At least something that needs only 1 RAM to run it.

@Dwlr

I'm not an expert of sprites, but I've tried to before so, I guess it's impressive. (For me. Not sure about experts)

Anyways, I have a question, what are some programs that can do layers? I know Photoshop and GIMP do, but are tgeur others? At least something that needs only 1 RAM to run it.

Paint.net has layers as well. It's what I used before moving to Photoshop.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Astral Shadows

I would use that, but uh, do you have to download it? And if so, can it run with just 1 RAM?

Dwlr

Banned
@Dwlr

It's like the 4th sprite I made so I don't really work with them, but more or less it was to add something new after a stagnant period, gets a little dry around here and sprites are just small quick things.

@Astral Shadows

I would use that, but uh, do you have to download it? And if so, can it run with just 1 RAM?
Yes you have to download it, but it's prolly the smallest option you're going to get with layers.
System Reqs:

CPU 800 MHz
Memory 512 MB
Hard Drive Space 200 MB

EnderDraconian7799

The White Knight
Hello! I just wanted to make my first post in here after realizing I was accepted.

WHYDIDIMAKEDIS_zpsf5b9c181.png

My friends asked me for both of these. WHYDID I MAKE DIS.

Now some sprites I can be serious about.

DNASpliceHydreigon_zps7dae657b.png

DigatizeRoserade_zps1df3325d.png

GlaceonLeafeonFusion_zps2dae64bd.png

These sprites were either contest entries or sprite requests, I would enjoy some critique if any of you have it.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Dlwr

Oh, okay. That's understandable. I guess?

Oh, okay. But uh, when I searched for it on Google, it said the site might be hacked. And uh, what does the Hard Drive Space and whatever MHz stands for have to do with running it?

Dwlr

Banned

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
Welcome!
I think the Hydreigon/kyurem/whatever else is mixed in there is the best one out of all of them.
And that's all I can really say. :L

Let's look at the post by Sweet May again.

Shiny Glaceon!, I am hereby giving you one single warning. If you continue to steal artworks or anything that was not originally yours and exclude credit to the original creator, you will be automatically infracted. Art theft, among other forms of theft, is against the rules. This is a club to share YOUR created pieces. Not fusions done by another artist and not edits you can easily do on a website. (Those glittery graphics aren't considered appropriate for this club because they are easily made on another site)

Also, "your" comic has a swear in the last panel.
There are children on here.

Dwlr

Banned
I am rainbow boa...

You've posted from several other deviant art previously so if you are Rainbow Boa you took art from the other accounts so which is it? Earlier you claimed you weren't an art thief and that's proven time and time again so you are clearly a liar too. I'll send a message to Rainbow Boa and you send me a response back since you are online now I suspect if you are who you claim I won't have to wait. Then again even if that is your account on Deviant Art it doesn't even prove you made considering you have no qualms about re-uploading other's work to your own account and then claiming them. Care to explain the stolen user bar from NightKrazy's shop?

Last edited:

~Emolga~

Just A Crazy Fangirl
You've posted from several other deviant art previously so if you are Rainbow Boa you took art from the other accounts so which is it? Earlier you claimed you weren't an art thief and that's proven time and time again so you are clearly a liar too. I'll send a message to Rainbow Boa and you send me a response back since you are online now I suspect if you are who you claim I won't have to wait.

I forgot my password... x.x

Dwlr

Banned
I forgot my password... x.x

Yea and I'm the Queen of England. You certainly have alot of excuses even when you're caught red-handed, before when you were claiming Luxray's sprites you seriously editted your post and tried to claim you never posted them at all. You also never explained the stolen userbar from NightKrazy or are you going to claim you didn't post that either?

Last edited:

~Emolga~

Just A Crazy Fangirl
Yea and I'm the Queen of England. You certainly have alot of excuses even when you're caught red-handed, before when you were claiming Luxray's sprites you seriously editted your post and tried to claim you never posted them at all. You also never explained the stolen userbar from NightKrazy or are you going to claim you didn't post that either?

Oh i have a better idea! you know what it is? GET OUT OF MY LIFE!

Another comic:

2007-08-27.png

Battling went wrong x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.