• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The aruseus type changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys Breeder

Deoxys Trainer
I have heard that If you went to a nintedno event and Get that pokemon aruseus you can change his appearence and type like you change deoxys but no as a new evolution via plates. And Just saying I like that you can trade one wifi so now I can get pokemon I miss or special event pokemon without
Going to a new town or planing a trip to new york or something.

Here are the future pokemon I will want in trades and If you have master balls or stikers for pokemballs if you can trade them to.

Deoxys, latios and latia, A shiny umbreon, Diaruga (I am getting pearl so I can't get him by me captureing but my sister is geting diamond so she might give him to me),
Regigiga if I fail in getting him I got the three regis from emerald. , Rentoraa or the first form or the middle evolution form, Rirou, Manaphy I don't have ranger but my mom does but I think she will keep hers if she does get the manaphy egg. Any form of deoxys since I can change it in pearl but if you have it in speed form and It knows extremespeed and hyperbeam thats okay. A shiny flygon if My sister doesn't give back my shiny flygon.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Wifi trades should be done by PM, I believe. Alternatively, there is a whole thread dedicated to trade arrangement. And what is this about changing aruseus appearance? I assume you are not talking about giving it different plates, as that is common knowledge and the whole point.

Status
Not open for further replies.