• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Arzon Region

kamionero

Nice!!!

ok, new version of the cocky rooster (Karate Chiken) is infinetly better... it just is really great.

You improved the shade on the dream sheep evo, it looks even greater.

The electrocombustive Procupine: It looks great, but the mouth lacks definition. I didnt even see it was there untill i put my face right up to the screen. The electricity looks brilliant (no pun intended) and the overall design is original and inventive.

The Nerwhal is looking amazing. I love his fjord body and his horn, however, i gotta say as stupid as it may sound, he's not cartoony enough. The ice effects under him look amazing, but like a sprite from like a Capcom handheld, not quite "pokemony". Pokes like Kyurem, the Vanillas and Beartic all have icy parts on their bodies, and the ice effects on each of them look very different from the other, so there isnt a way to sprite ice in a pokemon sprite way, but what they have in common is that they are all cartoony looking. I dont know im making sense... :/

The rose peacock is also looking great, I like the surly look on his face.

The onlion kangaroo is looking great, the only thing is that 3rd stage's snout lacks some shading, which creates the look that the brown part is not part of his snout. A little shading to show the whole thing is cylindrical would get rid of the problem right off. (You could also get rid of the brown part and his snout would look shorter and cuter, and it wouldnt really need any additional shading, but that depends on the look ur going for) Also, his left arm is casting a shadow on his body that doesnt make sense since the light source is from the left.

Excargott (thats my name... its brilliant, keep it) looks a bit boring, the idea is great, the execution is very good as well, the sprite looks good... but he lacks something... maybe play with the herb a little? Add a couple more leaves? Maybe a parsley stalk instead of a single leaf? Idk, thats just my personal opinion, not really solid criticism. I do love the blue color u picked for him, altho the leaf could be brighter, add a little contrast.

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Oh, Im so looking forward to the grass starter 3rd evolution!!!! Great work on the pokedex!

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Still going, just taking a break, I've learned in the past if I over Sprite I start failing, badly.

Working on some region stuff I'll probally post later.