• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension League

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
i just lost my ds xD when i find it ill tell u

Sanctity

My gym is open, Im just wifi only for the time being. Just pm or vm me and we can try to set up a time.

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Good job, dragonuser. You'll be champion before you know it :3 and for the record, my gym is 5:1. I think that's the way it probably should be, but whatever. Also, I might suggest that if gym leaders want to challenge the league, they should use their own type for the challenge. That would make up for not having to battle a leader :3

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
lol im a leader not a challenger xDDDDDDD

any1 wanna challenge meh steel forretress (hello)

Blaaz

Banned
i need a wifi battle who wants in

so i have my rules
2 ubers allowed
standard rules
illegal dw is allowed
more later

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
sharp it hasnt died you twit it just got posted bout a week ago...it needs time....just like a clan...

shadow130690

TSS Member
archer just a tip but can you change the gym leader name with a link so the chould just click on it

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
archer just a tip but can you change the gym leader name with a link so the chould just click on it

Yeah hyperlink the gl's and brains to their profiles

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
*sigh* k....how do i do dat? ...meh anyways i'll figure out how soon i guess...I'll be off this evening since imma watch the mayweather vs. ortiz fight....5 shinies if mayweather win ppl anyone up for it? lol....well anyways i'll change it tomorrow cuz i'm busy tonite....

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Time to change it archiepoo

Status
Not open for further replies.