• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
What are you guys talking about?

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Looking at the time you posted that Archer. I was asleep by then. Sorry.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
The mods really take forever to approve the clan war thread huh.. -_-

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Challenging the members of the clan on PO. So far I have battled:

homestarydon
sonofwiseii
Archer

Who's next?

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
why... the people in thetourney are set in stone, there are now 7 and we cant have battles that way...

Last edited:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
The clan war thread is up! ~_~ Archie nooooooooooo

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
ok soooo....the war thread is finally up -.-' i was gonna drop out of both cuz im leaving tomorrow morning to an international archery tournament and i'm going to be there for 2 weeks....but since the war is up then imma try and get my war match done today and as for the tourney well....i dont know what will i do ...

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
You had me worried there Archer. If you can't battle today, then we'll have to use our sub. Not saying that as a bad thing.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Sweet job Archer. That puts us 1-0 in the war. Only 2 more wins and 4 battles left. I think we have a good shot at winning this.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Yeah but we cant let our guard down we cant make any mistakes on the battles...and always predict (but not overpredict) think over what team he may have and what moveset's he may be using)

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
True. I'll do my best to get a win. If not, then at least I tried my best.

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Woohoo!! Another victory for the ascension! I just beat sazandoramaster 4-0 over wifi with my rain team. Only one more and we'll win the war. Keep it up, guys! ^-^

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Great job home and archer. Neo do you wanna take archer's place in the tourney

No prob as long as it's on PO. So when is the tourney?

Status
Not open for further replies.