• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
I think that gym and elites and champ should have a 4-2 ratio on their team (4 monocolor and two other) and challengers should have a 3-3

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
lol wow apparently that was a good idea ^-^ I personally vote that challengers don't need to have color-based teams. I mean, when you face an ice gym, you don't have to have 3 pokemon of a same type. Also, I call blue!! Because I just realized that the current team that I'm using has four blue pokemon on it anyways ^-^ also, in monocolor teams, shiny versions of pokemon count. i.e. in gannon's case, dragonite could be used on either a yellow (or gold, whatever) team or a green team, because his shiny sprite is green.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
The challenger shouldn't have to do that, if you went to face Brock, you wouldn't need solely rock-type pokemon, would they?

EDIT: sorry, didnt see your post, rhy. I agree. I still believe the champ should be white... And can I be a double battle gym? I find more appeal to double battles; much more strategy involved.

Last edited:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I agree with iol's suggestion. In any case, perhaps the Champion should be 6 colours of his choice and the challenger also must use those 6 colours in his team. That'd be a challenge xD

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
thats what i just said LOL

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
What I was thinking is that the champion should get to pick any 6 colours for any battle and with that, the challenger must follow those same colours.. Idk but I think this will add to it being more challenging if u know what I mean..

However, if you guys prefer the champion using those 6/7 of the colours of the rainbow, then I guess it's cool too. But I think the challenger should follow suit ._.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I Wanna mak. It moar challenging D: btw shd we start as no champion? Or wat? ;-;

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
No champ...it's better...btw mad...i haz machamp :D

BTW guys..... HAPPY 4TH OF JULY :3

Last edited:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Happy 4th of July :3 and.. I haz skarmory :3

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
We should do a tourney where each person has a monocolor team, and the winner gets to be champ

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
I like gannon's idea. I haz my blue team ^-^

Edit: I lied. I must have been drunk when I read gannon's post o_O I think we should have a competition to see who gets to choose their color. Winner gets first pick, second gets second, and so on...

Last edited:

sonofwiseii

The Trojan Duck
Monocolor sounds cool. I call green!

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
lol xD wow im proud of my lil' clan lol look at you guys brainstorming! *takes a picture* awww!! this is goin in our family christmas tree!!! ;D lmao

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Happy Fourth of July you all. I hope you are all doing great!

Status
Not open for further replies.