• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Mad is right. It would be really awesome, but we could hardly justify putting our efforts into something like this until we get more ACTIVE (wink wink current members) members of our clan.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
hmmm. good point. well, ill put the server on hold 'till im told

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
For now, our quest is to hunt down archiepoo and kill him without having iol blow up the universe.

Edit; iol when'll the league be up?

Last edited:

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
The server would be great for the league, tho.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I don't even think we have sufficient members to take up 6 mono colour gyms and 3 elites.. Idk if it'll work out as well cuz we prolly have to recruit other ppl for this position.. >_<

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
That's what iol said.. A few pages back.. Something about primary and secodary colours which then added up to 6 instead of 8 gym leaders and 3 instead of 4 elite4's..

AND DONT CALL ME DUDE, YOU RHYRHY D:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
You're a mean rhyrhy T^T u owe me a huggie!

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
D; Daaaamn Anyone have a flawless timid Latios? care to trade it for a Shiny flawless Terrakion? or a TRU Shaymin? D: i neeeeeeed one urgently

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
I have one, but I can't trade till morning, sorry.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
The terrakion Is cool, if it's down wit choo, brother.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Yay rhyrhy gave a huggie ~

AND NO IOL LOL. D:

lol archiepoo define flawless ._. And why do u need one? ?.?

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
cuz i wanna build a rainteam and i have flawless drizzle toad,ferrothorn(FLAWLESS),toxicroak(flawless too) and i wanna finnish the team with latios,DW blastoise or some other pokes....and zapdos...

I wanna make a fire based team later on for a league mad and I are in but i'm still tweaking with the team....

I also wanna build the mono color team soon soo yeah lol....i need looooots of pokes lol

Last edited:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
LOL I have like 8 boxes of ev'd pokes.. or 9.. Lol. I have sufficient ^^ incidentally, I haf a "perfect" timid latios too o.o but the iv's aren't as flawless as u need em cuz it's hidden power is fire lol ^^

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
i dont need hidden power...im planning on using dragon pulse,recover,psycho shock and calm mind with life orb...

BTW now that i think bout it....i dont think i wanna part ways with terrakion :( cuz i could make a sand team with a ttar i have,terrakion,a landorus son has along with reuniclus and ferrothorn and a heatran i have too....so i wouldnt wanna trade it :$ ....but i can part ways with shaymin....and win2011 entei and suicune though

Last edited:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I only keep HP fire on latios and a lot of pokes thanks to ferrothorns running around.. LOL latios' 2 stab moves are resisted by it so =_= anyway, other than the few iv loss thanks to hp fire, it's perfect :3

Status
Not open for further replies.