• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

slateford

Muster Blader
Oops I did post with the wrong acc lol .______.! >_<

lol sancipoo I was kinda pulling your leg ~_~

T^T then why aren't blaaz and the rest coming back, iolipoo (ioliol doesn't wrk, it's part of ur name D:)?! >: like come over here now? D;

LG (griffgriff), I wanna help you! :333333

archiepoo, flashbacks are fun! :333

and pedopedo is a good battler nevertheless D:< at least it works!

Anyone ever tried Choice Band/Choice Scarf elemental punches nidoking? o_O it rules .______.

Congrats rhyrhy :3

Last edited:

Sanctity

Home, I would love you forever if you did that.

I can help with any art as well whenever Home is busy or not available, I also plan to supply Art for the shop, just need to get in touch with Neo.

The 2 recent sigs Ive done is the Snubbull sig I use and;
coreytaylorsig.png

TheSharpedophile

Sharpedophile
Hooray!!! I iz a co-leader nao? :D lol thanks. Also, I have a few things to say:
1. Jets is a jerk, granted, but ger was getting a tad out of control.
2. Mad, you posted here using the wrong account o_O
3 LG, don't listen to sharpedophile. He's a good battler, but battling him will not get you anywhere in terms of understanding the metagame. He uses choice specs steelix, for goodness sake. Also, he primarily just plays UU.

Edit: Also, I've been learning to use Gimp lately, so once I hone my skills a bit, I thought (in my new position as co-leader) I could make the art for the different ranks in ascension. Also, I was wondering if I could take responsibility for the first post, so I can edit the members list, take care of rank ups, etc. so iol and archer can focus on other clan things. Thoughts?

My thoughts are that you shouldn't diss Specs Steelix, he would wreck you any day of the week. You're just scared.

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Awesome, iol. Can I have the password to the first post?

Edit: Also, what size are the userbars in pixels?

Last edited:

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
I use an online editor to create the background of the userbar, then I post the sprite in on paint.net, so I'm not sure, but before the sprite, I believe it's 300 x 19. And I'll pm you the password

Maybe we should make an ascension art shop.

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Neo is doing the art shop. And I just opened the web source and zoomed in, the visual userbar is 350 x 20, but it's 350 x 80 including the alpha channel

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
Neo is doing an art shop. I thought he was doing a trade shop. And my cheater way is easier, I don't even have to know what the alpha channel is

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I'm not doing the art shop. Just the trade one. And my Skype is: NeoDarkraiTV

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Neo's Doin an art shop?!?!?!?!?!?!?! D: ? WTF?! Wasnt it a pokeshop?(art shop is good though but really? lol)

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
allright, sad and somewhat good news here. I probably will not be active for the next month. I may be somewhat active, but not enough to be on a war team, so whoever wants my spot can have it. All I'm saying is that I prob wont be showing up that much in the next month.

EDIT: But, regardless of that, iol, send me the d@&! userbar with ur team post

Sanctity

I almost disappeared on you guys with no warning =/, got a really bad virus somehow, but thankgod for safemode+system restore. I couldnt even open anything on my computer without safemode... Oh well, I got rid of the virus though! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.