• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

slateford

Muster Blader
Hey guys, I have some bad/sad news. I'm leaving The Ascension. I did not come to this decision lightly, and it's something that's been on my mind for a long time now. This has absolutely nothing to do with you guys. I love all of you, you're great friends, and I will sorely miss you. My reason is simply that I'm finding things dealing with competitive Pokemon to feel more like a chore than something enjoyable, and after coming to that realization I knew that I had to stop. I'm really sorry, and I hope there are no bitter feelings. I may eventually return (if you'll take me back) when I've cooled down a little bit, but as for right now, I'm saying goodbye to The Ascension, the Serebii forums, and competitive Pokemon in general. I sincerely hope that this already great clan can become something even greater and that you guys will all strive to be the very best.

Best wishes for the future of this clan,
Sonofwiseii, The Trojan Duck

Bye friends. :(

Goodbye wiseiipoo D: we'll always miss you.. come back soon!

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
We'll all miss you son. Have fun and I hope you come back.

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Meh, with eight people in the clan, I think two leaders/ one leader and a co-leader will suffice LG lol. Buuuut, if you wanna put in an application for membership, I could pull some strings to make sure it's approved ^-^

slateford

Muster Blader
Meh, with eight people in the clan, I think two leaders/ one leader and a co-leader will suffice LG lol. Buuuut, if you wanna put in an application for membership, I could pull some strings to make sure it's approved ^-^

sounds suspicious x)

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
*punches archer*
to quote simon from gurren lagann:
everybody makes mistakes, it's to be expected. But when you do make a mistake, you should be slugged by someone; I mean, there's no need to punish yourself. At the time, you may think it's a mistake you can never undo, even if it is [we can] move forward.

you moron, I'ma worse competitive battler than you! I make a mistake, you dont see me quitting forever! that is, well, quitter talk. Don't be a quitter, Archer.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
That's probably the best idea. I thought I'd have enough time over the summer to work on it. But once I have free time during school, I'll come back to help. So who wants to take over?

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
the shop? I'd love to.

Sanctity

me and home had some nifty ideas for the shop a week ago, however they were alot different than Neos plan for it.

slateford

Muster Blader
...... Oh just let archer go :/

edit; neo can u get ur war battle done? My opponent is being a f*g. Read the war thread and the vm he sent to me (this acc). It's pissing me off.

Last edited:

Koruten

Timeless
Sorry I havn't been on for a while guys. I was traveling ferom one place to another and it took awhile. Anyways, my house has very terrible WiFi and I might not be able to battle for awhile. So until then, I might be silent for awhile.

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
That's fine, Koruten. You told us beforehand that you were gonna be gone for a while. And idc who does the shop, but it needs to get done. Nao.

Sanctity

Well me and Gannon want to do it lol, home you already know my ideas, me and Gannon could mesh ideas and see where that goes.

Sanctity

He said he made the thread a while ago, we're just waiting for it to get approved.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
sharp u got the spot ok chill...if you just wanna battle then chill...lol...anyways league is on hold cuz word is being ga* but it will be posted by tomorrow cuz im leaving to poland for the youth archery world championships with my team... so guys chill...also get the war done already cuz it's gone long enough

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Out of curiosity, are any of my ideas going to be implemented in the shop?

slateford

Muster Blader
Did we agree on how members get benefits when using the shops while outsiders don't? Like usage of clan points etc

Status
Not open for further replies.