• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnl567

Seasoned Battler
Sorry for disappearing, guys! Don't have any excuses and sorry to homestar for forfeiting the tourney. Like Gannon said, we are starting the club so I'll be busy with that. I'll check here every day at least.

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Okay, gnl. I thought you had left us, so I'll add you back on to the original post. Also, speaking of the OP, I need to talk to you about that, iol.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
who wants to do a PO battle?

Sanctity

I just think there isnt much to talk about right now.

Hopefully the League goes up soon.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I'm sorry I lost the war battle for you guys. I made some mistakes, but I think I could've done a bit better. Again, I'm sorry.

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
It's okay, neo. I lost too, there's nothing to be ashamed of. And the problem we have right now is we have a shop that's supposed to come up soon, but STILL hasn't been accepted, and archer hasn't given me the information for the league, so I can't put it up.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Which means that I will consider revising my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.