• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
god, when you guys post that your active, its like screaming at me "im not active."

idc if ur not that active but you still check the forums every once and a while. you dont need to remind me. if you gonna post, make it relevant to a conversation, or start a new one. if you cant come on often for some reason, post it and try to post something RELEVANT, then when you can come often again,m post tat too. do this even if ur not that active but you still check the forums every once and a while.

udk that includes you

LMFAO!!!! xD !!!! :p ...yeah it's true...i think we have bout 10 pages that only say posting to let you know im still active...but it's good that you guys are active :3 im very freakin proud :3 ... now...i just wanted to let you all know that im still active x'D

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
Home, I did that with cressilia and it took exactly 100 srs

Archer, u trolly lil son of a b****

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
does anyone have a legit mew in a 4th GEN game? i can trade anything, 4t or 5th

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
i have a legit darkrai?
u maybe wanna take this on chat sometime?
it has to be 4th gen

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Home, I did that with cressilia and it took exactly 100 srs

Archer, u trolly lil son of a b****

lmao sorry :p xD !! ....on a side note...happy dirthday IOL!!! :3 :p ....lol....on a smaller side note that has nothing to do with the clan at all...nor pokemon...nor the internet ...nor video games....i got back together with my ex xD <3 :D ..... so that means....less pokes....more kissies lol....on anooother side not...i havent played my white game for about 3 weeks :/ ....why ? ...i have no idea :/ ....i've been playing nba 2k11 for some odd unknown reason :/ ....

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Happy late birthday iol! Sorry I couldn't post yesterday. On the other note, I'm going to get me the Dream World Eevee evolution on Thursday.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
My dream world never worked... It keeps saying that the battery needs recharging, but it never recharges. Pissed, 'cause I have 2 dream world nolteons waiting.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Sorry bout not sayin Happy Birthday yesterday! i kinda fell asleep b4 i clicked Post... lol

whitesoul13

happy late b-day!. hmm...what are we all talking about anyway?.lol

but on a serious note...I might leave this clan...I don't like the seriousness it took on all the sudden. What happened to the old fun clan I joined before?...it like is gone it's sad really. anyway I'm sorry for everything...I might stay but I haven't decided yet. if I do end up leaving, I will miss you all and I wish you the best.

Last edited:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Since when were we serious? Just look at Archer trolling iol earlier. I don't think that's serious. But it's your choice. If you were to leave, we will all wish you the best of luck. Now on a different note, my school is almost done for the year. So when that happens, I'll be on the forums more.

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Actually, I'll probably be busier in the summer than I am now. I'll be gone for at least three weeks out of the summer for church camps :p

Ultimate Dragon Knight

For me, my time will be divided many ways. June 1st = first day of summer vaca

whitesoul13

Ah it's hard to explain, but I thank you anyway ^^. Hmm I haven't decided what I will do yet, maybe just stay in collage online thats all year round isn't it? Lol

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
well white maybe you havent noticed that we havent changed tbh cuz u havent been on the chatroom...just yesterday rhy,rico,mega,blue and i were insulting each other in the chatroom ...maybe if you drop by the chatroom you'll get back to how you thought we were (which is how we were all this time lol and still are)

Status
Not open for further replies.