• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

beshort123

<----Uber
Name Damion
FC:1850-0993-1036
PO:N/A
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 4-5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : I looked at a bunch and this seemed like the best one to start at
What would you change in this clan? : Maybe some of the point rewards
How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.) Either by doing a job or by not being tested and just battling someone at a higher rank
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : N/A

Also I am realy interested in the post of a breeder. I would realy appreciate it if I could do this.

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
hey there beshort welcome to Ascension!!! I'm archer pleased to meet you :) im the ascension's Co-Leader :) come visit our chatroom hopefully someone will test you :) ....btw the link is on Ioliolk's signature

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I only insult you because you're inferior in every way.

I can't help but find this funny. Who here is getting/got the Dream World Eevee evolution?

whitesoul13

I was in there the other day...and I didn't see anyone T-T. on another note welcome! hope you have fun here ^^. ah yea...i can't get the evolutions cause I suck at the game lol...and I get Sooo close too XD;

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
Anyone going to the vgc this year?

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
It's a battle simulator. It let's you make a team on our computer and battle other people without using the time to actually make it on the game.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm. Memorial Day i have 2 work. and my 1st day of summer . lol

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Hi! I would like to join, but what's a PO? Sorry, I got here a couple days ago and I don't exactly know everything...

K now u know what PO is so you shouldnt have any problem filling out the application form now ;) once you fill it out come to our chatroom(in ioliolk's signature) and hopefully someone will test you...

On a side note :/ ......i havent played white in over a month -.- i have no idea why...maybe it's GF,maybe laziness...could be puberty though :/ ....Lmao xD ....but i have no idea why :/ ....i think it's cuz of me not wanting to train pokes :/ .... but i dunno

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Dearest Ascension Clan <3:

sorry I've not been on forever ): but nao that my exams and stuff (training pokes) are over, I will be active again! ^^ and I have all my teams (9 teams or so) completed in my game :3 so yea, pwease update me if I missed anything important ;-; and perhaps someone can battle me :3 alright, me go find battles in the gen 5 ou section nao. Cya guys :3

-maddie :3

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
On a side note :/ ......i havent played white in over a month -.- i have no idea why...maybe it's GF,maybe laziness...could be puberty though :/ ....Lmao xD ....but i have no idea why :/ ....i think it's cuz of me not wanting to train pokes :/ .... but i dunno

Archer+puberty=What?

But seriously... I still have yet to form a team and will probably just use a mish mesh for the tourney. On a side note, I gotz Skype. I'll be sure to add you guys when I figure this thing out.

And I'm just joking Archer. Or am I?

Edit: I took a look at the application I made for this clan. I still stand by with changing the name to Mega Ultra Deadly Killers In Purple Zoos. Aka M.U.D.K.I.P.Z.

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Archer+puberty=What?

But seriously... I still have yet to form a team and will probably just use a mish mesh for the tourney. On a side note, I gotz Skype. I'll be sure to add you guys when I figure this thing out.

And I'm just joking Archer. Or am I?

Edit: I took a look at the application I made for this clan. I still stand by with changing the name to Mega Ultra Deadly Killers In Purple Zoos. Aka M.U.D.K.I.P.Z.

Archer+Puberty=Pokemon go bye bye?.... lol not really but it could be lack of interest :/ .... i'll try to get back in it lol ...

I think it should be M.U.D.K.I.P.Z. (Monkeys Using Deadly Killing Internet Pistols Zuperly ... o_O ) :p lol

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Im going 2 assume thats not in the AM lol yes i dont think im workin 6 PM my time. I should be there

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
I dont think I can Make it but i'll try....i have a huge archery competition this weekend and i dont like taking my laptop with me cuz of thieves and stuff(i got one stolen there) and i have no idea how to use xats mobile cuz instead of the chatroom a little blue box appears in my ipod :/ ....

Asbel

Wondering Traveler
Name: Asbel (My Ign to)
FC: 1334 8613 4282
PO: N/A
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : I like to battle really challenging people that get you thinking. Just the thought of battling someone stronger and harder makes me smile, and this clan seems like it has really strong people
What would you change in this clan? : Nothing really
How do you wish to rank up? : Battling someone a higher rank then I am
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nope

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
A meeting sounds nice. I'll try to make it. And also, because I used CCleaner on my laptop, xat started acting all weird. So next time I go on, can I get membered?

Status
Not open for further replies.