• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Oh yeah before I forget. Who wants to add me on Skype? My name on it is NeoDarkraiTV. Just tell me who you are on Skype when you want to add me.

And anything you like Archer? I know my selection isn't the best (it sucks), but I'm still willing to help.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
well i would like a drizzle poliwag and a croagunk with dry skin if it's released ...if u dont have it then i can wait but not too long lol...

TheSharpedophile

Sharpedophile
I would like to be tested as to my rank, and also I was wondering if you could get me in the tournament if you missed it before. I've checked the first page and I'm not on there, so if you could update ASAP that would be very appreciated.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
i got the message from archer. Let me know when the clan war is.

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Yeah, I'm upset about bulba, but he hasn't been active. If he gets back on wondering why he isn't still on the war team, it'll show our members how important activity is.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
yup ...

Current War Team:
1)PoKe_aRcHeR2010
2)Homestarhydon
3)neo darkrai
4)MadMarine
5)Sharpedophile
6)???(awaiting reply)
7)???(awaiting reply)

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
Here's the list for the tourney
-Gannondorf929
-sonofwiseii
-PKMNArcher
-homestarhydon
-GNL567
-sharpedophile
-Joshualite
-ioliolk
I'm on my iPhone so I don't have an rng but I'll make the matchups later

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
nice ;) well even though the matchups aint made yet i want to wish you all good luck and for those of us that will participate in the war take this as a nice practice against each other to get ready for the war but show no mercy lol

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
i'll just continue testing teams myself before the war :3

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I'll make a team and just wing it. Then I'll revise it if I need to for the war.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
We're having a tourney then we're warring Team SeaSoul.

Status
Not open for further replies.