• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I beat archie poo (>^_^<)

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Yeah, rico. Just join. I would be glad to tutor you in the fifth gen arts, or archer is actually pretty good too. Just join, we'll help you do the rest :)

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Don't bother asking me to tutor you. I just started 5th Gen competitive battling a few days ago. But I'm hoping to at least get better than how I was for 4th Gen.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I will... Tomorrow... I wanna record our match, but don't have the time to record right now.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I got a female DW Poliwag on the GTS yesterday and bred it. So if anyone here wants one (Archer), then PM me. And if any of you guys see me on PO (I'm usually on the PO server), feel free to challenge me.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Sweet. Just need to wait for it to be approved right?

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
What happens when we win/lose a war? D:?

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Well guys, I'm sorry I was gone so long and inactive. I got busy with school, and now with it being summer, I've just been working, and playing video games. I'm going to be more active now, however.

EDIT: After taking a further look, yah, this is a problem. No one ever gets on chat anymore.... Even before I disappeared for a bit, I noticed that. I think we need to start the requirement of installing a chat program, such as Skype. We would not need to talk, but merely just chat. We can make a group with it, and it will shows chat history. It allows us to have avatars, and much more. This would also allow us the ability to have it on all the time when our computer is on. We would not need a dedicated tab for it on a web browser, and it could just idle on the side when no one is on. I have Skype on all the time, and it works quite handy when people from another project I work on come online. That was kind of another reason for my in-activeness. I've been working on setting up a Minecraft Beta server with a few other people, and that takes some time soon. When it is released to the public however, it won't rob as much of my time, as seeing I won't be building as much. And also, for those with smartphones in the clan, last time I checked, there is also Skype for most of them, allowing them to be involved to. You can also set yourself to Away or Invisible even with Skype. It's much more robust, and imo, a better application for us.

Last edited:

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
No. It wouldnt help. People would just go invisible. Plus it might increase activity, but it will decrease people joining. No one would want to download skype to join a clan. Opening a tab isn't a problem for anyone - it doesn't hurt that much to have one open. Plus then people from other clans wouldn't be able to come on to our chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.