• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
I think that gym and elites and champ should have a 4-2 ratio on their team (4 monocolor and two other) and challengers should have a 3-3

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
lol wow apparently that was a good idea ^-^ I personally vote that challengers don't need to have color-based teams. I mean, when you face an ice gym, you don't have to have 3 pokemon of a same type. Also, I call blue!! Because I just realized that the current team that I'm using has four blue pokemon on it anyways ^-^ also, in monocolor teams, shiny versions of pokemon count. i.e. in gannon's case, dragonite could be used on either a yellow (or gold, whatever) team or a green team, because his shiny sprite is green.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
The challenger shouldn't have to do that, if you went to face Brock, you wouldn't need solely rock-type pokemon, would they?

EDIT: sorry, didnt see your post, rhy. I agree. I still believe the champ should be white... And can I be a double battle gym? I find more appeal to double battles; much more strategy involved.

Last edited:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I agree with iol's suggestion. In any case, perhaps the Champion should be 6 colours of his choice and the challenger also must use those 6 colours in his team. That'd be a challenge xD

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
thats what i just said LOL

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
What I was thinking is that the champion should get to pick any 6 colours for any battle and with that, the challenger must follow those same colours.. Idk but I think this will add to it being more challenging if u know what I mean..

However, if you guys prefer the champion using those 6/7 of the colours of the rainbow, then I guess it's cool too. But I think the challenger should follow suit ._.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I Wanna mak. It moar challenging D: btw shd we start as no champion? Or wat? ;-;

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
No champ...it's better...btw mad...i haz machamp :D

BTW guys..... HAPPY 4TH OF JULY :3

Last edited:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Happy 4th of July :3 and.. I haz skarmory :3

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
We should do a tourney where each person has a monocolor team, and the winner gets to be champ

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
I like gannon's idea. I haz my blue team ^-^

Edit: I lied. I must have been drunk when I read gannon's post o_O I think we should have a competition to see who gets to choose their color. Winner gets first pick, second gets second, and so on...

Last edited:

sonofwiseii

The Trojan Duck
Monocolor sounds cool. I call green!

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
lol xD wow im proud of my lil' clan lol look at you guys brainstorming! *takes a picture* awww!! this is goin in our family christmas tree!!! ;D lmao

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Happy Fourth of July you all. I hope you are all doing great!

Status
Not open for further replies.