• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSharpedophile

Sharpedophile
Archer, just make sure I am officially Water gym leader before you go bye forever.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Squirt joined then became inactive for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...(3 hours later)...oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnng time...

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Hey guys, I just updated the first post with the members list and tried to make it more clear how to rank up. I would ask that iol would look at the new rank up system and see what he thinks.

Also, something a bit more serious. I went through the members' list and took off all of the inactive members from the list. Even though we're fairly active, we only have TEN members in this clan. We really need to find some more members :/

Last edited:

slateford

Muster Blader
He hasn't left yet

Home fix the very top of the post, you'll see what I mean. And specify that the rank thing happens at the end of the month

F*** I swear I only noticed 5 mins later that I posted as madmarine again. WTF

anyway,

K.

bai when you leave archiepoo :3

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
i think we have waaaaaaay too many ranks. 5 at most

also, for rank ups, we could also have rank-up tournaments every so often

Last edited:

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
I was wondering about squirt too. He has call of duty fever. I guess he got tired of pkmn? or maybe he doesn't like gen 5? Ohh and i found out why im unmembered on the xat lol.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

guys imma take vacations right after the war and I post the league v.v im really packed...i'll still be showing my face everyday but i'll be off duties
.....starting next week
also...I will be inactive for two weeks after next friday....Im going to poland to compete in the archery world cup

Good luck Archer. I have been looking at The Ascension every once in a while, checking on you. I see you all have been doing well. If you guys have wondered how I've been, I'm doing fine. I've been working on a Minecraft server with a few people, which is ultimately why I resigned. I felt it tested me more, as I was no longer interested in battling Pokemon. So far the server is epic, and hasn't been released yet. If anyone wants to keep in touch with me, I have my skype listed on my account. You're doing great. Thanks Iol and Archer for spearheading this clan, and keeping the dream alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.