• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
You forgot about home

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
hell yeah Minecraft! WOOT! I hope it goes well udk.
haha, anyways, Ive been trying out a new multi-weather team. Its gonna be crazy awesome!

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
I hope it goes well, UDK. I played minecraft for a while, but I quickly got bored with it when I played it alone :p. Also, in other news, I'm having moderate success with my new team based around Bulk Up Scrafty. Should be pretty fun.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
awesome!, thx, pedo

EDIT: Its interesting, Ive been using scarftar for a while, tho i used ur little phrase

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Im hanging up my gloves in competitive battling guys im pissed off I lost stupidly by making a stupid click and im pissed off...the match shouldve been mine if it werent for the misclick ...we're now down 2-0 cuz of me and my stupid mistakes...im posting the frontier soon and leaving competitive battling cuz I'm not even able to make the right freaking choices...I'm sorry ascension for dragging you down...it wont happen ever again....someone else would take my spot representing...I dont have my mind in pokemon either...too much shi* happening in my life too...so yeah im pissed off and im sorry too...

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
Archer don't leave. Everyone messes up sometimes. It doesnt matter if we win the war, it's one little thing. Think of all you've done for the clan. Think of all we've achieved because of you. One battle doesn't make up the fate of a person. It's how the person acts, the friends he makes. Don't leave. Were not just a clan of battlers, were a group of friends.

slateford

Muster Blader
tbh, I actually agree with pedopedo and iolipoo. But I guess we shd let him go since it's his decision. Nevertheless, let's try to win this war Ascension! Win it for Archiepoo's sake!

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Im hanging up my gloves in competitive battling guys im pissed off I lost stupidly by making a stupid click and im pissed off...the match shouldve been mine if it werent for the misclick ...we're now down 2-0 cuz of me and my stupid mistakes...im posting the frontier soon and leaving competitive battling cuz I'm not even able to make the right freaking choices...I'm sorry ascension for dragging you down...it wont happen ever again....someone else would take my spot representing...I dont have my mind in pokemon either...too much shi* happening in my life too...so yeah im pissed off and im sorry too...

Hey Archer, I know exactly how you feel. I almost quit many times for simular reasons. Never make a decision in anger or high emotion. Wait a day or two, calm down, and then make a decision. No one really cares that you lost. Things happen man. It may be a big thing for the clan, but you got to remember one thing, it's a game. It's meant to have fun, the same for the clan too. A clan's purpose is sorta to be like a team. Teams don't always win, and they don't always make the right choices. Sure it's frustraiting, but you gotta move past that. Just improve for future games, and remember to have fun with it.

Last edited:

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.

Dont let the bad things in life overshadow the good; be happy that you are alive and live life to your fullest :)
I hope your situation in real life gets better... we have all felt overwhelmed with real life, but remember to keep on living, and never give up! I hope you succeed in your life endeavors

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
I agree with emerald. btw, I like your badge cases, you should try our league when it gets up!

sonofwiseii

The Trojan Duck
Hey guys, I have some bad/sad news. I'm leaving The Ascension. I did not come to this decision lightly, and it's something that's been on my mind for a long time now. This has absolutely nothing to do with you guys. I love all of you, you're great friends, and I will sorely miss you. My reason is simply that I'm finding things dealing with competitive Pokemon to feel more like a chore than something enjoyable, and after coming to that realization I knew that I had to stop. I'm really sorry, and I hope there are no bitter feelings. I may eventually return (if you'll take me back) when I've cooled down a little bit, but as for right now, I'm saying goodbye to The Ascension, the Serebii forums, and competitive Pokemon in general. I sincerely hope that this already great clan can become something even greater and that you guys will all strive to be the very best.

Best wishes for the future of this clan,
Sonofwiseii, The Trojan Duck

Bye friends. :(

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
It will, rico, don't fret. This clan won't die as long as that little breloom in the top-left corner of this box can be seen on serebii forums.

Edit: Also, don't worry about it, Archer. I lost too. And whatever you do is your decision, and we will all support you. Just please, don't make any decision in the heat of the moment

Sanctity

Everybody loses at some point or another. Losing doesnt mean you suck at what you do, it just means you have things to learn. Which in my opinion, is a good thing.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
If need be I'll temp Co-leader until Archer comes back or (If Archer has quit) until a suitable replacement can be found. I'm rather experienced at it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.