• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

slateford

Muster Blader
Okay. o_O btw is the shop gonna have pokegen'd pokes? I think it was Gannon who is into it now?

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Well I'm not sure if people consider them to be hacked pokes. Your call.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
i could rng 4th gen, but 5th was way out for me

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
well, i can

-_-

EDIT: and in completely unrelated news, gnl and i (as well as iol somewhat), have successfully created our school's Pokemon club, aka, the ___ pokemon league!

Sanctity

I can Pokegen legit pokes, but I have no interest in doing a shop for all of Serebii, just a clan shop on the front page.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
If you're making a shop, even if it's only for the clan, you should probably hack the pokemon or sell donated pokemon. Some people are a little put off by legit hacked pokemon, but the fact is more people use hacked pokemon for competitive battling then raised and bred pokemon. When Serebii says not to use hacked pokemon they mean ILLEGAL hacked pokemon not legit.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
ya, ive tested my pokegened pokemon with random battle, and they work

slateford

Muster Blader
To be perfectly honest, all of my pokes are legit hacked which go through the random battles and battle vids ;P

I don't make my pokemon, I just do them via pokesav and my friend creates them with his AR and trades em over for me, so I can't exactly contribute as a sav-er. Btw, why don't we have a "legit" section where pokemon in the shop are bred, and an "unlegit" section, where ppl can request for pokemon to be made? But of course, the unlegit way will cost more.

btw, archer posted the league today right?

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
No...archer has not posted the league...cuz he has homework and he has to make his luggage...he will pm rhy the details of the league so he can use the joint account to build the league if he wants...i was going to do it but homework totally sucked the life out of this day ... v.v and I'm leaving tomorrow so yeah :'(

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
does everyone know the way to get .pkms on your game w/out the use of action replay or gameshark or emulators?

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
hypergts...but it's a pain...i never mastered it...but i did manage to get a hippowdon in my soulsilver...but yeah that's the only way...

slateford

Muster Blader
My friend used hypergts for about 3 teams for himself but he said it was a pain cuz it worked only when it felt like it lmao.

Anyway I hope rhyrhy gets the league up x.x

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Bout the HyperGTS, If I have free time, I may look back to see if I can get it to run again.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
*Gasp* UDK... posted? What madness is this? Is this a sign? Is he alive? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z. You can tell what I've been watching. Good to see you post after so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.