• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

slateford

Muster Blader
Let's just hope he comes back for real this time

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
i use ir-gts black/white, after you told me about the beautiful thing called the gts hack

slateford

Muster Blader
Why don't u just use pokesav? It's much easier isn't it?

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
i use gen 4 the .pkms, then transfer them w/ ir-gts

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Okay, I can't post the league, because I haven't been pm'ed the stuff yet. Also, I'm kind of split between having a league-wide store and maybe having a smaller clan store as well. Anyways, I'll get the league up as soon as I can after I get the info.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Hm. The reason I wanted the shop to be forum wide was because we need to publicity. Currently we have a small amount of active members. So having a shop open to the whole forums will want people to join so they have access to whatever exclusive stuff will be in the shop. And there's a chance that we can get some really good members.

TheSharpedophile

Sharpedophile
*Gasp* UDK... posted? What madness is this? Is this a sign? Is he alive? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z. You can tell what I've been watching. Good to see you post after so long.

You've been watching "The Brady Bunch"? Anyway, does anyone know how to update an Action Replay so I can use it for Black and White?

Sanctity

Sounds good.

On another note I found my old Gameboy SP with a Pokemon Red game in my closet yesterday, been having alot of fun with that. Now I just need to borrow a charger for it from somebody lol.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

omg udk is alive O: hai

*Gasp* UDK... posted? What madness is this? Is this a sign? Is he alive? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z. You can tell what I've been watching. Good to see you post after so long.

Let's just hope he comes back for real this time

Did you not see my post the other day? and slate, r u tlkn bout me?

Okay, I can't post the league, because I haven't been pm'ed the stuff yet. Also, I'm kind of split between having a league-wide store and maybe having a smaller clan store as well. Anyways, I'll get the league up as soon as I can after I get the info.

Hm. The reason I wanted the shop to be forum wide was because we need to publicity. Currently we have a small amount of active members. So having a shop open to the whole forums will want people to join so they have access to whatever exclusive stuff will be in the shop. And there's a chance that we can get some really good members.

Could you not have like a forum-wide shop and also use the same list in the clan and league. However, have a way to covert league points into clan points that are worth more. Also, the clan could have an extra exclusive selection as could the league?

slateford

Muster Blader
Yes I'm talking about you udkpoo :3 the last post I rmbr u posting was happy 1st of July or something. ~_~

Sanctity

Pokegen Pokes seems like a good idea for what UDK is talking about for stuff being exclusive to clan members.

slateford

Muster Blader
And who's pokegen-ing em? ~_~

edit; I won my clan war battle guys. ^^

Last edited:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Nice. Only two battles left. We still have a chance at winning this.

slateford

Muster Blader
Yeah neoneo, you get em!

Now that I've won my battle, I've given you, neoneo, the opportunity to battle! So you better win, OR ITS THE DEATH PENALTY :3

Last edited:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
A death penalty would be bad. I'll do my best. And what about iol?

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
u mean, exeggutor Gannoniepoo?
Spr_4h_103.png

Status
Not open for further replies.