• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
I thought I did o_O ...Read First Post I think I posted something bout it :/ ... if not then my bad... but I'm fairly sure I posted how to earn points around here :/ ...

Xxisaias26xX

Koruten

Timeless
Hey guys I am back with wifi and a brand new 3DS! Its amazing!

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Sorry if I haven't posted in a bit. Hurricane Irene killed the power here and the router that I'm leeching off of went out. And since school starts on the 7th, I'll try to be more active during then.

Koruten

Timeless
Im up for a good battle right now. Pm/Vm me if you want to battle me.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
currently creating the league...as a favor....all leaders please post HERE your type and badge name so i dont have to go through my pm's...

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
jeegus, archer (props to those who get it). How many steps are there in making a league. I'm dragon, the calamity badge.

Sanctity

Archer, I am Bug type and Ill name it the Buzz badge. I cant really think of anything very clever to name it.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
like I said, as soon as we get point value figured out (up to you guys), i can have a beta of the shop set up. however, we need shop workers. should we create something like a google group to manage our shop?

Koruten

Timeless
Im dark type and im the Eclipse badge.

Also I need to update my FC, here it is: Pokemon Black -- 2881-2076-0858

Last edited:

Koruten

Timeless
sure ill help with pokedex pokemon

Sanctity

I could try to make a banner for the league with everyones badge/signature poke in their team, assuming everyone used a badge of a pokemon they use.

Status
Not open for further replies.