• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctity

I post almost everyday and I have ideas for activities.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
tbh, the war with SeaSoul was what made me active in the first place. Before the war, or before the news of having a war, I was extremely inactive in case you didn't realize. I guess it (doesn't apply to everyone) applies to a substantial amount of people. Like it just appeals to people, especially if we win, that's what I've always been emphasizing with TEG.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
id be up 4 a war

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
war teg teg teg ;D

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
GVV closed down D:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Ascension will war TEG next... I've confirmed it with eevee

our wifi users are blazing,mad,rhy and I ...our PO users are iol,neo,gannon,sanc,blazing and I

Also Bug Battalion asked for a war...you choose...

Last edited:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Sorry about the recent inactivity. Going without any internet has been really tough. Once I get this problem solved, I'll be able to battle again.

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Yeah, I think it's a bit unfair to say we only have 3 active members. I have fall break coming up, so I should be able to participate more easily in the upcoming war ^-^

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
K so I'm counting with Gannon,Iol,Myself,Blazing(he's computerless but he has wifi so he can participate in the war...if he needs PO he can use mine...he's done it before.) and mad

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
pick teg i guess, we can move from teg to bug battalion

megaman12

Not Happy
I is back =O. Had and still have same problem has neo, NO FACKING INTERNET.At least I can use my mom's phone and use her internet :mad:.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I have to go to my friend's place for internet and to upload. It sucks.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
War thread against TEG has been aprooved Good Luck guys lets try to bring Ascension to glory :) I'm counting on you all...Blazing wishes us all good luck as well...he's eager for his battle so we'll see lol...anyways...let's take this one guys >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.