• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
i will be able to battle! count me in!

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
i alr posted on the war thread, i'll just wait for someone to challenge me :3

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Name: Gamemaker
FC: 2838-1546-1611 SS
PO: dont have one
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): Im not sure im pretty new to battling other people.
Why do you want to join this clan? : I want to get some expereince in battling other people
What would you change in this clan? : not much, as I said im pretty new but im a good pokemon breeder if you guys need one. I cannot RNG though.
How do you wish to rank up? : I guess by trying the special event or buying a rank
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nobody did

Last edited:

TheSharpedophile

Sharpedophile
Don't worry guys. I didn't abandon you.
Name:TheSharpedophile
FC:5071 3191 1269
PO:Sharpedophile/Pedo the Winner
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.):51 /10
Why do you want to join this clan? :Because it's an empty waste without me.
What would you change in this clan? : The fact that I'm not in it(mission accomplished)
How do you wish to rank up? : By force.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :Yes, I did.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Lol mega I dont care poop bout youu :3 Lol ...Thanks a lot :D ....also welcome Gamemaker ;D I'm archer the clan's leader ...if you want i could test you just PM me a time and I'll see to it then

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Im ready to be tested any time for the next three days. I have two diffrent teams. One team is an UU and the other is a OU team. Just choose which you want to battle and pick a date and time.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
k i'll challenge jokers lulz.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
mega u havent re-registered yet D:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
why do we only have 3 war team members?

edit;

sorry guys, i lost the war battle. this is the result of not playing pokemon in forever. :/ I'm gonna make a new team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.