• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Name: AfroBull
FC: Sam, 0175-4425-3615
PO: Sucker Punch
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 7.5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : It seem's pretty awesome!
What would you change in this clan? : Everything it's terrible. No I kid, nothing that I can see!
How do you wish to rank up? : I would use any of those methods, but I suppose I would mostly use the Monthly Event one.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : No-one

Thanks! :)

welcome,

and there u go archie lul ;P

Welcome to the clan affrobull :3 If you want I can test you :) or archer since we're in the same place atm lol well anyways just pm me or archer for it...

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
have u battled eevee yet archiepoo? D:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Did I mention that I'm back online? So I can actually battle on PO now! Once I make my new team, I want to battle someone.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Team not done. I'm still deciding on what kind of team I want. I might stick with Sandstorm like always or change my style.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
man the war sure is taking forever lul

megaman12

Not Happy
It means time is going to fast. Its been months since legacy died. Its been months since the chat was ever active (lol). All the fun we used to have has passed away =(.

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
The war ended monday mad.... anyways yeah mega i know what you mean :( ....*sigh*

EDIT: Tested affrobull....I lost 2-0 very gg couldve gone either way tbh....anyways affro you get the soldier rank :)

Last edited:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Anyone wanna test out my new team on PO?

Status
Not open for further replies.