• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Ger... Don't tell me I'm seeing things. You're more than welcome to join. And what's your timezone again Archer?

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3

ger9119

Name: Ger9119
FC: Coming Soon :x
PO: I need download link. :)
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 10/10 (Gen4), 0/10(Gen5)
Why do you want to join this clan? : For friends/fun
What would you change in this clan? : bring experience
How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.) winning games,wars,
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : n/a

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Name: Ger9119
FC: Coming Soon :x
PO: I need download link. :)
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 10/10 (Gen4), 0/10(Gen5)
Why do you want to join this clan? : For friends/fun
What would you change in this clan? : bring experience
How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.) winning games,wars,
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : n/a

Accepted :3 ...so yeah it seems you need to catch up a lot on gen V :3 ... It's pretty easy to understand...In less than 2 weeks you should catch up...just remember this word.... DREAMWORLD....It changed the whole metagame... :3 just check smogon :3

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
lol yeah. Also note banned dreamworld stuff :3

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
And the banned pokes ;D

ger9119

Downloading PO, Happy thanksgiving everyone whose states side. Mew is UU o_O

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Happy thanksgiving ascension :D Btw WAR Thread is up :D Let's redeem ourselves' :) This war is haaaard as hell....but Imma enjoy it :) so c'mon let's give it our all

Also the userbars are complete nao Imma upload em' soon so yeah :)
alsoo the rank up event wil be cominq up soon... :) soo stay tuned :3

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
War threads get approved extremely fast nowadays. Kk I'm gonna reply to the thread

Last edited:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
but srsly, i got the same opponent again. wtf

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
i think i battled him when i represented teg LOL.

anyways, my team, i just editted one poke, and my record on PO 7-0 LOL. gg

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
I think my team will be classic archer...I think some of you know right? the only difference would be 2 pokes that may add a small bulk to my team but i'm still not sure...but I think imma go with my froggers :3 ... lol

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Lol I dunno maybe If you earn the spot...But yeah I'm sure you could be in the next one...btw I gotta test u so pm me a date/time to battle...

Status
Not open for further replies.