• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
archiepoo or iolipoo has to win their battles in the tourney :D

@mega, i'm now availible on wifi as well as po, let me kno which u perfer

scizor64

"sciz"
If anyone needs help learning how to pokegen pokes for wifi battling or collecting let me know. Also, I just finished my wifi team so I am available to battle on wifi now as well as Squirt. Ask me on the chat for battles anytime

Phoenixchamp5

GoldenWings
Hey Archer, me sciz and white were thinking that we should vote that everyone should be mods because white cant enter the chat without you or iol being there.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Does white have multiple computers or smth?

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
Super bowl party! I'm going to one. Since when am I in a tourney that's not ours. Idc if I am but what tourney is it. And am I battling anyone in our tourney anytime soon?

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Super bowl party! I'm going to one. Since when am I in a tourney that's not ours. Idc if I am but what tourney is it. And am I battling anyone in our tourney anytime soon?

It's the serebii-wide clan war tourney. U can find it under the tourney section

i'v contacted mega and got no response, so does tht mean i get the forfeit and move on to the next round?

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Also, I'm an owner on the chat as well, I can let white on -.-

And yes, iol, please look for the clan war tourney. This would be a nice one to win :p

megaman12

Not Happy
Squirt u should have contacted me through a VM or PM and not here Dx so we could have planned this more. And yes I know u were in the chat ( I believe friday?) but I was afk and when I came back you weren't there so sorry about that. I think you should take the win since u were more active than I was and stuff.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
i think u guys shd still dish it out in battle ;P

Blaaz

Banned
archer and iol one of you needs to figure out whos gonna finish the tourney match for victory cup D:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I agree with that. Things just drag on if that happens.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Someone please tell me when and who I have to battle in the in clan tourney when this round finishes pls :3 watashi tired of waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.