• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Well when is round 1 gonna be over? D:

scizor64

"sciz"
According to the bracket, for round 1 to finish all thats left is for Blaaz and Archer to battle each other since they switched opponents early on in the tourney.

whitesoul13

ah yea...im sorry about the chat thing...i only have one comp, my laptop and i cant log in the chat on my phone, i tried once but it wouldnt show up...sooo yea...i tend to pop in when no one is on anyway XD;...so its mostly my fault i cant get in, lol...i been kinda busy anyway to log in...bleh...

but i will be on when i can *salutes* i been itching for a match as well...if my wifi ever cooperates...>>;...i owe someone a match anyway forgot who that was...ah anywho, hopefully we can meet up in the chat tonight ^^

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
That battle belongs to me white =P

Blaaz

Banned
^^^^ LIES!!!!
and ok archer

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Won against blaaz 2-0 to advance to the 2nd round...I'll update the bracket once mega and squirt have solved their battle

Tourney Currently looks like this... :

pkmnascensiontourney1.png

Last edited:

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
I know you guys at in a war at the moment, so please, feel free to ignore my post, but I've been hanging around the clan forums as of late, and I'm interested in hanging around with you guys for a while if you don't mind. I haven't been on Serebii in about a year or so, and I am not available at all times of the day, so my time on the site would be limited, but I like this clan the most out of the others that I've seen which is why I am here right now.

I know you guys are at war and you obviously have better things to do at this moment, but I've had a sudden urge to battle lately which is what made me come here in the first place. If I must join the clan before I can battle anyone I understand and I would put forward an application, I just cannot promise full time dedication.

Again, this clan has caught my eye, which is the only reason why I am here, but again, if you'd like another member I'll gladly join, and if you don't then I wouldn't mind just hanging out around here for a while (as long as you guys wouldn't care either). It's really up to you guys, i just want to battle ;P

~Kaim

whitesoul13

Heh...alright, alright i'll try and pop on today maybe we can battle then...if we can find eachother lol. And welcome!...your free to join of course... Its not up to me tho, but its nice to meet you either way!

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I know you guys at in a war at the moment, so please, feel free to ignore my post, but I've been hanging around the clan forums as of late, and I'm interested in hanging around with you guys for a while if you don't mind. I haven't been on Serebii in about a year or so, and I am not available at all times of the day, so my time on the site would be limited, but I like this clan the most out of the others that I've seen which is why I am here right now.

I know you guys are at war and you obviously have better things to do at this moment, but I've had a sudden urge to battle lately which is what made me come here in the first place. If I must join the clan before I can battle anyone I understand and I would put forward an application, I just cannot promise full time dedication.

Again, this clan has caught my eye, which is the only reason why I am here, but again, if you'd like another member I'll gladly join, and if you don't then I wouldn't mind just hanging out around here for a while (as long as you guys wouldn't care either). It's really up to you guys, i just want to battle ;P

~Kaim

I don't think u need an application to battle any of us, but I assume it's much preferred if you do join us to post. ;P

And full time dedication is not mandatory.. At least, not total inactivity.

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
I don't think u need an application to battle any of us, but I assume it's much preferred if you do join us to post. ;P

And full time dedication is not mandatory.. At least, not total inactivity.

Ha ha, understandably. Well, just for reference;

Name: Kaim_Fabuyashi
FC:2365-5224-8199
PO: N/A
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 6/10
Why do you want to join this clan? :I want to battle is all.
What would you change in this clan? : That empty space in the roster calling my name ;D
How do you wish to rank up? : *shrugs* I don't even know if I want to/need to rank up, I'd be fine where I was put more than likely.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nope

So there's that now ;3 The rest is up to you guys ;P

~Kaim

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Welcome Kaim. And wow. That whole Legacy Rebirth didn't look like it went so well. Guess that just shows that Ascension is the true rebirth.

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
I'm a co-leader (well, at least I was, am I still? o_O) and I accept you, so welcome. Feel free to visit our xat, it should be in ioliolk's signature. Also, mega and squirt, get dat battle on!

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Welcome Kaim...I'm the leader of the Clan... Feel Free to visit our xat... xat.com/theascensionclan ...any one of us would be gladly to battle...as for the test battle well that's my part...you'll battle me and I'll give you a rank based on your performance

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
Ha ha, thank you everyone, nice to meet you all as well.

Also, whenever you'd like to do battle Archer, just let me know. I've Favorited the xat, I have AIM (Fullback415) if you'd like, and I also have Skype (NinjaFlamingo92) if you (or anyone else) needs to get a hold of me.

~Kaim

EDIT: And of course if there is anyone else who is online at the moment that would like to have a few rounds, I am more than willing to comply.

Last edited:
i need to be made a mod cuz i'm in teh chat all teh time and no other mods are and there ppl tht need to be made members

Status
Not open for further replies.