• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
Sayonara guys, imma going out of here. Sorry bout it, I had a great time and all, but nothings really happening. I understand that real life is important as well, so I am not really blaming anybody for this, I just want to go to a more active place.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
We had such a success getting the first tournament filled with people. I have no doubts about getting 64 for this one.

somehow, I do. idk but serebii seems like a ghost town nao :/ at least, ever since sch started

and bye DM. was nice knowing ya D:

Last edited:

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
Like I sed, I can get u ANY POKEMON, there aren't specific ones.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
K bye DM ...

Well anyways yeah mad I know what you mean...and sch? :/

Sanc cowboys are [ P R O ] !!!! and so are Rangers ^__^ and so are Mavericks ^___^ ( But I prefer Heats (wary) ... xD )

:( bye Darkness Master ... well archer I'm up for the tourney...as for the benefits you can offer points for each round an ascension member gets to and/or an item...or maybe a rank up? i dunno lol...

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I would participate in the tourney, but I don't have WiFi on my DS here for some reason. And if I'm ever inactive, it's because of my internet connection screwing me over.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Im not gonna join the tourney :/ it' sux that i suck at doubles....even today at PO I've been playing terribly :(

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
I really wish I had more time to commit to this clan, but life is just going crazy. However, I do believe I could scrounge something up on heartgold to give you for the tourney :3

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
BUMP

I shouldn't have to do that.....

God, we're inactive......

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
We just need new members to get active. The problem is that school is going on, which leaves people busy to go on the Forums.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
nah they just want a clan that has everything done for them tbh...it's lame but w/e...I feel terrible tbh...I'm not living up to my expectations as the leader of this clan...

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Let's not even talk about me being co-leader :3 we're a tad more laidback than some other clans in serebii, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. We can be a bit more informal that way :)

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
I dont see the positive side being laid back...I see negative on that aspect all the way tbh...that sux...The fact that we aint doing anything at all makes this clan unappealing ...I even feel bad...

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
sch = school lulz.

also, i've told teg this before (which worked) and i'll say it here again o-o..

we need to do another clan war first. it'll drag in a little members (hopefully).

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
I know mad...but how the hell are we gonna war with 2 semi active members and 3 active members...we dont have any members in our roster... we're dead tbh...

Status
Not open for further replies.