• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctity

I post almost everyday and I have ideas for activities.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
tbh, the war with SeaSoul was what made me active in the first place. Before the war, or before the news of having a war, I was extremely inactive in case you didn't realize. I guess it (doesn't apply to everyone) applies to a substantial amount of people. Like it just appeals to people, especially if we win, that's what I've always been emphasizing with TEG.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
id be up 4 a war

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
war teg teg teg ;D

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
GVV closed down D:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Ascension will war TEG next... I've confirmed it with eevee

our wifi users are blazing,mad,rhy and I ...our PO users are iol,neo,gannon,sanc,blazing and I

Also Bug Battalion asked for a war...you choose...

Last edited:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Sorry about the recent inactivity. Going without any internet has been really tough. Once I get this problem solved, I'll be able to battle again.

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Yeah, I think it's a bit unfair to say we only have 3 active members. I have fall break coming up, so I should be able to participate more easily in the upcoming war ^-^

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
K so I'm counting with Gannon,Iol,Myself,Blazing(he's computerless but he has wifi so he can participate in the war...if he needs PO he can use mine...he's done it before.) and mad

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
pick teg i guess, we can move from teg to bug battalion

megaman12

Not Happy
I is back =O. Had and still have same problem has neo, NO FACKING INTERNET.At least I can use my mom's phone and use her internet :mad:.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I have to go to my friend's place for internet and to upload. It sucks.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
War thread against TEG has been aprooved Good Luck guys lets try to bring Ascension to glory :) I'm counting on you all...Blazing wishes us all good luck as well...he's eager for his battle so we'll see lol...anyways...let's take this one guys >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.