• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
i will be able to battle! count me in!

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
i alr posted on the war thread, i'll just wait for someone to challenge me :3

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Name: Gamemaker
FC: 2838-1546-1611 SS
PO: dont have one
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): Im not sure im pretty new to battling other people.
Why do you want to join this clan? : I want to get some expereince in battling other people
What would you change in this clan? : not much, as I said im pretty new but im a good pokemon breeder if you guys need one. I cannot RNG though.
How do you wish to rank up? : I guess by trying the special event or buying a rank
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nobody did

Last edited:

TheSharpedophile

Sharpedophile
Don't worry guys. I didn't abandon you.
Name:TheSharpedophile
FC:5071 3191 1269
PO:Sharpedophile/Pedo the Winner
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.):51 /10
Why do you want to join this clan? :Because it's an empty waste without me.
What would you change in this clan? : The fact that I'm not in it(mission accomplished)
How do you wish to rank up? : By force.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :Yes, I did.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Lol mega I dont care poop bout youu :3 Lol ...Thanks a lot :D ....also welcome Gamemaker ;D I'm archer the clan's leader ...if you want i could test you just PM me a time and I'll see to it then

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Im ready to be tested any time for the next three days. I have two diffrent teams. One team is an UU and the other is a OU team. Just choose which you want to battle and pick a date and time.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
k i'll challenge jokers lulz.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
mega u havent re-registered yet D:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
why do we only have 3 war team members?

edit;

sorry guys, i lost the war battle. this is the result of not playing pokemon in forever. :/ I'm gonna make a new team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.