• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Gannon lost his match too...I'll look forward to beat eevee....arrow will battle boby...

Gannon good game bro...

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
): sorry archer, I made sooooo many
Mistakes D; I'll needa remake my team and start battling again. Slacking off is never good

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
U better win or daddy is gonna desheredar you! (I have no idea how that goes) unwill you?!
lol jk you can't win them all. Being defeated doesn't kill you... it makes you stronger.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
we're down 0-2 but i believe archer and arrow shd be able to win. My only concern is if iol wins his match

or whoever subs for iol since i havent seen him in awhile

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I've taken a look at the war. I'm rooting for you guys. I'm having COX come in today so hopefully my internet connection problems are solved.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
I should win my match...Arrow however well I dont know how good boby is so it's even to me...Imma' battle eevee soon so yeah...anyways neo or mega if you wish to sub iol you have to do PO ...iol hasnt been on in a long while...the incident we had yesterday afected us a lot...

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
You do realize I'm on all the time, reading posts, battling on PO, and on the FS chat talking to other battlers. I just don't post here because there's nothing to say sometimes.

TheSharpedophile

Sharpedophile
Yeah, that seems to happen to all of us at one time or another. I like to post whenever I can just so people know I'm around. Also, who is in charge of the front page? Because I don't remember what my rank was supposed to be, and I want to use the appropriate banner.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
): iolipoo and megapoo is a quiet bunch

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Guys, I'm sorry, but I just need to take a break. Between getting a new job, school, trying to figure out problems with my car and stuff, I just don't have time for pokemon right now. I'm stepping down as co-leader of The Ascension, and will not be active for probably at least several weeks. I'm sorry this is kind of a bombshell, but I just have to give up something right now, and unfortunately this is it. You can take me off the member's list and make me sign up for the clan again when I cool off for a bit, I don't care. I'm sure I still beat you n00bz enough to work my way up the ranks again ;) But seriously, you guys are awesome, and I will be back, but for now this is goodbye :/

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
D: ... :/ ... Bye Rhy... :/ We'll miss you a whole lot.... :/ ...

Mega yeah lol I didnt really notice that lmfao

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Bye rhyrhy, come back soon! We'll miss you and we'll always be waiting for you! ^^

My rhyrhy <3

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Well...I cant battle eevee for the war cuz she aint ready and she wants to battle tuesday
-__________-

So I guess arrow needs to beat boby soon...

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Don't worry Rhy. You deserve a break.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
You aint getting that spot...look if after this war activity doesnt pick up I'm stepping down and leaving...I dont want it to come to this but I barely see anything happen here...

Sucker_Punch

Name: AfroBull
FC: Sam, 0175-4425-3615
PO: Sucker Punch
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 7.5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : It seem's pretty awesome!
What would you change in this clan? : Everything it's terrible. No I kid, nothing that I can see!
How do you wish to rank up? : I would use any of those methods, but I suppose I would mostly use the Monthly Event one.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : No-one

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.