• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
So is the war with Bug Battalion confirmed?

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
hey guys, just checking in! ill be able to be in the war if needed, im still looking up on the the clan everyday, even tho i may not post.

megaman12

Not Happy
Someone should put a BW NU or any tier tourney to pick up activity =S.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I'm up for a tourney. Time for our Annual Cup again? I think so.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
lol sorry for my inactivity, i was so busy D:

anyways, maybe we shd hold a tourney over winter break. not nao.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I think I have a good shot at the war. My new team just wrecks when executed properly.

megaman12

Not Happy
I can war if needed. And I cant wait for december to get my check and buy games like zelda skyward sword and super mario 3Dland, I wish I had the money now D: Soooo yeah I guess tourney will be fine in winter break.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
OMG I Want Skyward Sword!!!! :O <3 .... lol Also mega I'd like you,mad,affrobull,arrow,neo and I to be the war team
Blazing being a sub

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
lol okay. i'll win my match (like how i did against cc before ;P).

but why cc again?

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I see.. Guess I better start practicing ;P

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
K we're at war vs. Creamery Command Thread should be up sometime this week sooo yeah guy let's give it our all :D
War Team
-Mad
-Mega
-Neo
-Blazing
-Affrobull
-Archer ...
I sent in this team...i guess I should PM Affro'

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Before I battle CC, do you think one of you guys can battle me? Just so I can gauge out how useful my team actually is and to see if I need to fine tune it.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Before I battle CC, do you think one of you guys can battle me? Just so I can gauge out how useful my team actually is and to see if I need to fine tune it.

I can but probably not today, or much later today. My mom has to use the computer today for her work so :/ otherwise, I'd gladly do it since I we'd the practice too!

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
o_O ... G-G-G-G-G-Geeeer? o_O You're Alive! o_O :D Lol ... Well it's up to you if you wanna join :D lol Yeah we're always looking for new members

Neo I can battle you just PM me a time cuz I'm pretty busy with school and sh*t....

Status
Not open for further replies.