• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
Oh hey I'll be in it. Sorry I haven't been logging on. I've been busy. Same with Gannon. Quick question - what tier?

megaman12

Not Happy
Its BW OU. I vote that after this tourney we all do a fun BW NU tourney =3. And unfortunately my skyward sword is still waiting for me at the store <_<. Bad enough I cant find the anniversary bundle but now I cant even find wii motion plus ugh. FML lol.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
So we're having 2 tourneys? OU for cw team, and NU form? It's winter break, what about the forum-wide tourney?

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
mad that can wait...forum wide tourneys can be made at any time of the year cuz there's always people that wanna join just to battle...

megaman12

Not Happy
FUUUU Archer. I have been going to different stores just trying to find that stupid plus thing. Dx And then all stores are facking (yes facking) full coz of last minute holiday shoppers ugh such a pain seeing sooo many ppl at once.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Lol ...I go to toys R us in Plaza las americas at 7 am once they open cuz not many people wake up early to get last minute presents ... And tbh I dont use my wii...it's just there...*sigh* ... xD

BTW Merry X-mas Eve :3

What did you guys wish for? :3 I already got a sneak peek at my gifts...got MW3 and an antenna for my xbox so I can pick up wifi signals :3 ...I was hoping I'd get $200 v___v' cuz i need $100 to pay the repair of my friend's ipod's screen........... v___v' YEah ... I broke it *sigh* ... *sobs*

Roughneck JB

Hey, all :) Sorry for the insanely long absence. Life has funny ways of catching up with you...

What've I missed?

megaman12

Not Happy
Lol ...I go to toys R us in Plaza las americas at 7 am once they open cuz not many people wake up early to get last minute presents ... And tbh I dont use my wii...it's just there...*sigh* ... xD

BTW Merry X-mas Eve :3

What did you guys wish for? :3 I already got a sneak peek at my gifts...got MW3 and an antenna for my xbox so I can pick up wifi signals :3 ...I was hoping I'd get $200 v___v' cuz i need $100 to pay the repair of my friend's ipod's screen........... v___v' YEah ... I broke it *sigh* ... *sobs*

Nice presents lol. Well I'm getting poop since ever since we moved to this island we gotten poorer so we have no money to buy anything. I did get money from school which I bought myself a laptop so I guess you can call that a present. I just feel that I didn't had enough money to buy my little bros something. =[. And archer if your not using ur wii give me ur motion plus thing =P

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Merry Christmas (Eve) everyone! <3 ^^

And JB, u didn't exactly
Miss
Much :p

ger9119

Merry Christmas! And Happy holidays everyone! when does tourney start.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I want a present from archiepoo ):

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Merry Christmas gang :3 ...

*hands out fruit cake to everyone * There you go :3 ...

I'll get back on later tonight cuz imma be with ma family :3 Happy Holidays :D

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Cake~~ *______* <3

Happy Holidays guys! ^^

Edit: oh my god what's wrong with ppl? I just beat this guy 4-0 after he got a crit, heatwave burn hax, and freeze hax on me. I even misclicked which wasn't that vital.he started to curse at me and saying he's in a clan that has ppl that can beat me. His complain was I "stooped so low to use a ferrothorn". He even used kingdra swiftswim with drizzle toad. LOL. His rain supported my ferro so his zapdos can't heatwave kill ferro. lul. Then he complained misclick when he switched blastoise out to starmie and it died to my medicham's high jump kick, and medi swept his fragility and blastoise with 1 hi jump kick LOL. Wowowow. He said my medi was hacked D: best of all, his signature said "undefeated". LOL >_<

K I'm done :3

Last edited:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Spending christmas playing pokes is lol. But anyways lol at noob rage. Always happens xD.

;-; shhhhhh. u didnt come to spend it with me D:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
lol nice mad xD...i got CoDMW3 on xbox...been playin online all day and night xD...I'm doin pretty good!
^___________^

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
Merry Xmas guys!!! and omg mega ur own laptop! (at long last!)

@archer UMP, ACR, MP7 best guns

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.