• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I swear to god I still don't understand why the face wobbuffet is OU now.

megaman12

Not Happy
OMG Rico is alive =O. And lol archer you still remember I use my aunts comp. After a year and 2 months (lmao) she will finally have her comp back. Hopefully the 3 kings can possibly ( I reallly really dount it) get me a ps3 with cod so I can finally see what the whole cod thing is about =[. The wii sucks the only 2 games that came out this year for it are skyward sword and kirby return to dream land. And I still don't facking have skyward sword. I'll buy it tomorrow no matter what.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I know I won against a wobbuffet. I used a ferrothorn. LOL leech seed winner

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
Cool you can add me if you get the ps3 Mega =) but i'm tired of mw3 for now. All i'm doing is playing cod black ops zombies. True story about the wii, no good games in a long time.

megaman12

Not Happy
Since the wii U is coming next year nintendo just stop giving stuff for the wii. Anywho how is everyone vacation so far? I got to say this is starting to be one of the worst vacations I have ever had atm.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Since the wii U is coming next year nintendo just stop giving stuff for the wii. Anywho how is everyone vacation so far? I got to say this is starting to be one of the worst vacations I have ever had atm.

Why is it worst? D: I for one am getting busy on Facebook cuz of being admins for a few pages regarding anime and I have to maintain it >_< and I play games with my friends and I have to study for my upcoming exams D;. And my real life friend is giving me childish problems to deal with on one of the fan pages -sigh- >_> otherwise, my vacation's decent. I had a 12 hour sleep yesterday(today) cuz I had 4 hours the day before x.x

megaman12

Not Happy
Well its the worst for me since I just stuck at home and can only go somewhere whenever my parents decide to leave the house. I only have mobile internet which I connect my moms phone to my laptop but I must wait whenever the heck she feels like giving me the phone. This is why Im only coming on the forums at night. Also I can't watch videos since this internet is so slow. I can at least play PO but sometimes it freezes <_<. I have the money to buy internet and buy myself skyward sword but like I said I have to wait whenever my parents decide to get their butts oout the sofa and stop watching tv all day. So usually I just stay in my room and play my 3ds but thats getting tiring too. I cant visit friends nor vice versa since I live far from them. Cant web chat coz slow internet. Last but not least Christmas was bad this year, No family time no tree nothing at all. It was a regular day.

These are the reasons my vacation sucks. The End =]

Hopefully it gets better =/.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Mine are pretty simple to understand tbh... I'm shooting(practicing archery) 12 hours a day...EVERYDAY...and I got dumped 2 weeks ago...and I'm getting raped daily on CoD MW3 on xbox -_______-' ...so yeah... :) pretty good right? :3

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
i just kinda play LoL like a bawss. nthn to do LOL. man we're wasting our youths away.

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
Same here... We didn't put anything xmas related in our house and i had the most boring xmas in my life at granpa's house-_- and damm i hope i don't get so... technology dumb when i hit my 70's (if i ever get there).

megaman12

Not Happy
Congrats archer and mad for having good lives! And rico at least you went somewhere! Now is time for me to head back to the depression room a.k.a my room.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Lol ...mega...I got dumped...on christmas season..................... what a great life... xD ... lol .....meh...I'll hook up with her neighbor...she's kinda hot...and she kinda likes me so whatever...anyways....guys I need to ask you something veeeery important...so PM me when you get the chance

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Let's all hook up with archiepoo to make him happy :3

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
LOL Archer that's your problem right there. You hook up with every girl you like without even knowing her well. And Mega, id rather be home relax than being at a house with two little spoiled brats and bored and there's nothing else to do and the internet sucks. I wanted to return to my "cave" sooo badly xD

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Lol ... As if I take those hook ups seriously lol... i think I've only taken 3 relationships seriously this year...out of the 6 i've been in...

megaman12

Not Happy
There has to be a reason why your getting dumped archer. Learn from your mistakes lol. Also what happen to the tourney thing?

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Did everyone pm you yet? And what's the verdict?

Status
Not open for further replies.