• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
Yah, but the best one is part dark :p

thats when i switch out, or use hidden power bug

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
iol depends on what reuniclus you use...if it's a psyshock reuniclus then it's bye bye reun...if it's psychic well...gg toxicroak...

squirt yeah but those fighting types are epic...they can counter starmie...at least I know toxicroak and maybe even mienshao can if it's scarfed and uses u-turn over and over again...it really depends ...

Mega...yeaah...well...just saying lol...you can be mod if you wanna :3

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Booooo. Raticate beats all

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Out of curiosity, why HP Bug? Wouldn't HP Fighting be better?

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I've seen shaymins with HP dragon XD

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
Sanse was boring for me Archer -_- pot heads everywhere, everything was expensive (god damm tourist trap zone) had to walk like hell, was full like hell, had to pay 2 bucks TO USE A BATHROOM! and it rained a lot... It's very cool when u have a lot of money to waste and a big group of friends to lol all night but i didn't had any of those. PS. AND I DIDN'T GET MY MEDALLA HAT >_<

ohh and wth? the rebirth of legacy?

Last edited:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I have no idea what's going on with that. But apparently people like Jahz and Twi (not sure about that one) are involved with it.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
why archiepoo pissed?! D:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
... so we who kept on with the whole concept of the legacy's reincarnation and such didnt have permission to keep taking care of the legacy let alone even use the name legacy in the name...yet he just simply asked for permission and there you go? ... Real nice...

Last edited:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I can sense either a big rivalry or an alliance coming up. Either way, it's gonna be interesting.

megaman12

Not Happy
Hmm I could give my very negative opinions about the fail of a rebirth thats happening but we have a chat where things can be more private like =].

Status
Not open for further replies.