• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
Wow, this is the first time I've checked in in ages, and I see you guys are ridiculously active now, with even a new xat! I think you know that I left mainly b/c of inactivity (and about 4 buttloads of homework), so I think I can join up again now.

megaman12

Not Happy
Welcome back gannon =D. Is good to see ppl coming back ^_^.

Last edited:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I'm really glad to be seeing all of these familiar faces. Welcome back everyone.

whens the inclan tourney gonna start

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
iol and gannon know each other irl, and pedo and I know each other. I also know sonofwiseii and (if anyone even remembers him) bulbafett. However, I do not know iol or gannon

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Ok guys I've recieved enough applicants to start the tourney...

You will be assigned a number...this number will be used to match you up in the brackets...also the tourney will be on PO since not everyone has wifi...it's easier to do it on PO since most of you have it...

Participants:
1)Ioliolk
2)Homestarhydon
3)Madmarine0
4)Sccizor64
5)PoKe_aRcHeR2010
6)Squirtleismyhomeboy
7)Sharpedophile
8)Phoenixchamp5(Lol you gotta post in the thread nao Phoenix ppl gotta know you xD)
9)Blaaz
10)Megaman12
11)Whitesoul13
12)Neo_Darkrai
13) - - -
14) - - -
15) - - -
16) - - -

Those spots(13-16 are vacant...if anyone decides to make a last minute entry then let me know as soon as possible...I'll post the bracket soon... quarter final matches should be completed by February 3rd... From the remaining participants I will decide which 4 members will join me in representing The Ascension in the Clan War Tourney... Good luck Guys ;]

Here's The Bracket:

pkmnascensiontourney1.png

So It's homestarhydon,ioliolk,scizor64 and madmarine0 with a bye...congrats you passed the round unless someone comes in at the last second then you'd have to battle it out...

Last edited:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
did u choose sciz, rhyrhy, and me to be "auto pass" cuz we're the best? LOL ;P

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I forgot there were 4 open slots. Ok ioliol is also included as the "best" :3

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Sweet. Me vs. Archer. I look forward to this match. Good luck to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.