• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
lulz. where's the legacy rebirth clan thingy?

Phoenixchamp5

GoldenWings
welcome kaim (late response been busy lately -.-) if you ever want to battle me just pm me im close to finishing my wifi team and i need to battle with it and welcome

scizor64

"sciz"
Battled Archer for round 2 of the clans tourney and won. Before that I battled Kaim in a wifi battle and lost. GG's to both and looks like the clan tourney is progressing smoothly.

GZero

Wind Strong
Name: groundzero
FC: -
PO: groundzero
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : new to serebii and looks like an active one
What would you change in this clan? : idk
How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.) Battling
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : no

im new to serebii but not new to competitve pokes, been hanging around other forums so yeah

Blaaz

Banned
welcome peoplesss

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I like how I'm on serebii whilst at school XD. Also, the in clan tourney... My opponent hasn't been decided yet? ~.~

Blaaz

Banned
iol and archer when you get on you gotta hound your first round opponents to battle D:

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Yeah, what sharpedo said. It would be much easier if we had a management account (darn new rule :mad: ) but now archer just has to take care of the first post. Also, welcome groundzero! Feel free to come to the clan xat tonight ^-^

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Welcome Groundzero :) Pm me for the test battle or go to the xat chatroom :) ...

Blaaz I know'...I've been trying to set up a time with him but we always get online in the wrong time...we end up missing each other...as for iol I have no knowledge of his match....

Mad You're up against squirt since mega couldnt complete his battle he forfeited...

Sharp Imma make a new list so dun worry bout that...I know there are ppl missing...

Scizor GG and congrats...I risked my chances of passing by testing out a new team i tried to make..I have team building problems atm... :l ... feeling less confident each time I try to make a team...

BTW Mad,Blaaz,Rhy and Iol...If we pass this round in the victory cup we'll have our rematch against TEG... I so hope I get to battle this time...I've been itching for a rematch...hope eevee's on the team too...I wanna battle her so bad... lol...anyways....today's the deadline...We might pass on to the next round but meh...let's not get confident bout this yet...let's hope luck is with us today...

Last edited:

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
Yo everyone, Just Checkin in. I browse the forums pretty much everyday, but I dont always post. I have lately been working on a major school project, as well as a rockin' team for the southwest regional vgc's this april! speaking of which, any of you guys going?

Blaaz

Banned
nooo nvm southwest XD

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I wish I could go, but I have school and stuff. And besides, I've never done any VGC style battling. Although I would like to. It sounds like fun.

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
the guy im supposed to battle is never on and all he does is PM me with like"battle me blah blah blah" andim like ok at this time and then he doesnt even show

Blaaz

Banned
we got second round its good D:

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
I'm ten times the battler I was during our last war. I really hope I get a chance to fight next round

Edit: Ascension is on to the next round, w00t! Let's go red and orange ^-^

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Perfect...we're top 8 best clan on serebii >:D ...lol at least thats what results say ....anyways....I think I finally found a great team I love how it works so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.