• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
terrible cuz attk stat 72

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Man I haven't posted in a long time. So what's the latest news?

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I play yugioh. Why?

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I'm Back From Mexico :3 ... Got 7 medals.... 4 gold and 3 silvers :D ... Anyways... Back to business... Gentlemans Club? or Ancient Ruins? ... I need to hear from you fast so we dont lose the opportunity to war...

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Thanks ^^'.....anyways... ignore my question v___v' ... I'm arranging a war against Gentleman's Club right after they finish with Dracaena...

scizor64

"sciz"
Oh its so cool to know that some of you guys also play yugioh. Im currently trying to build a Nordic deck based around Thor what kind of decks do you guys play/plan to build?

Phoenixchamp5

GoldenWings
oh i dont mind whoever we fight in a war archer and my deck is old school -__- , i havent changed it in a while i dont really have synchros or any number cards, the reason of my deck is to stall enough until i get the right cards

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
i play gustos lul.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Even if we did war them, what's the war team gonna be this time around?

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
K ... Just saw the war thread.........now my question is why wasnt my war lineup used in the war... by this I mean...why were madmarine and Neo subs and not regulars...

Last edited:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
The lineup for an old war doesn't concern me. Since we warred Gentleman's Club, wanna find another clan to war?

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
madmarine has been busy lately, and I asked Neo if he wanted in and said he was okay being a sub. We need to give other members a chance once in a while :p

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Yeah? And where's kaim in the mix?... Anyways....we may be warring team sea soul soon and drac wanta to war us too....I'll be in charge of.those wars so be prepared....

activity post, sup doods, sry i didnt win my war battle, i was real rusty and my team building skills arnt wht they used to be

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Dang we be warrin' all da big boyz o_O And I feel like I battled pretty well, but Gentleman's Club have some INSANELY good battlers in their ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.