• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
As soon as I hear back from lucs about drac's team and once you guys get your team together I will make the thread for the war. If you guys don't have 10 battlers then a few of you guys can compete twice, however not twice against the same clan.
Imma pm you tonight ....

my 3ds fc is 1246 9489 8933

megaman12

Not Happy
Hmm I do want to try out Tales of the Abyss but atm is not my priority. My priorities are skyward sword(still dont have it after months of trying to get it),xenoblade and kid icarus.
My 3ds FC is 2191-7714-7436

Also mad I like anime too xD. Anime, games and manga. Im basically an otaku.
BTW who has RE:Revelations? I wanna Raid mode with someone.

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
Daaaaaang spring break was sweet. Anyway, I'm back, and game for any wars we've got coming.

Bring it on, you silly milkmen!! >: )

Oh wait...

Phoenixchamp5

GoldenWings
My 3ds fc; is 2449-4821-8103 and yeah im waiting for paper mario too, i recently played the one for n64 and i liked it ^_^ and luigis mansion interested me but not as much as paper mario, so ill be waiting for those
btw: lucky home, my spring break hasnt even started :(

Last edited:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Did our thread just die? lul

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I won't let that happen. I just think that Archer is getting things for that war straightened out.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Not exactly ....i already sent a roster for the war......school has me up to my neck with work and exams and other sh#t....arxhery has me pretty screwed up regarding free time...im doing better than ever.but I have barely any time for breathing...this is why I'm resigning as the clan's leader...maybe just temporarilly...or forever...who knows....but time is money for.me at these few months of high school I have left and sadly i'm setting.the clan aside after the war...so yeah...

i have revelations, but i cant find my game case atm

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
iolipoo's reasoning is so bad. LOL

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
It makes sense. Right? Anyways, I've been itching for the war to start. Let's make this a win for us.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Iol's always been a leader...and rhy the co-leader...

if you wanna make a new thread Then just copy the whole op ^^ ... I think its best if iol or rhy open a new thread after.the.war soooo yeah....anyways...been inactive this.week cuz it's holy week and i've been in church all week long...so yeah...after tomorrow I should get back in my free.time

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
~_~ our activity is srsly going down the drain :0

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Talkinq bout it wont help tbh..so yeah...we know what to do... let's try to keep this alive ppl...I'll try and do what I can...

Status
Not open for further replies.