• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman12

Not Happy
Hmm what can we do to raise activity? I know some of us are in spring break and stuff but still it would be nice to post once or twice a day (I know I'm included xD).

is tht tru war still happening?

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Yes it is squirt, we are just waiting on Drac to get things together. Pearl was told 4 times by Lucs but each time he was all like "Why is this the first im hearing of this?". So he got them into another war lol. They should be about done and then I will make the thread if im not too busy.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I'm a little confused... is Blinky in our clan? LOL.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
No mad he's just delivering a message...

anyways...I'm trying to build a new steel type team but I still need a lot of help with it...I have politoed to set up rain so I can get plenty fire resistances...I'm gonna add a Celebi and a Vaporeon with hydration...the steel types would be jirachi,scizor and ferrothorn...ferro sets up hazards (spikes and rocks) if it's still alive I just attack with gyro ball and power whip...scizor is scarfed with uturn,bpunch,superpower and pursuit...thinking bout aking it banded but not sure yet...I also wanna add magnezone but still not sure cuz I love Jirachi...and Scizor packs a huge punch... and ferro's hazards are a must have...maybe for celebi?... :l ...

scizor64

"sciz"
Im still here, good luck in the war guys and for those of you who wonder what i was doing its just college has taken up most of my time. I plan to get back into pokemon soon enough though. I also check the clans page every day for news even though I dont post.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
A way to boost activity? We could try to revive the shop... I got nothing.

infernoboy

Intermediate Trainer
Name:
FC:3868-9746-2337
PO:Kobe
Rate yourself as a battler: 3/10
Why do you want to join this clan? :It seems like a good place to hone my skills and i can help the shop
What would you change in this clan? :nothing
How do you wish to rank up? : battling
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : nobody

Win

FC: n/a
PO: Win
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : I like its history, goes back to 2010- Whoa.
What would you change in this clan? : Looks like it needs activity...and the frotn page hasnt been updated in 6 months.
How do you wish to rank up? : Battling
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nope.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Welcome infernoboy and Win. I was joking about the shop, but we can be give it a go again if you guys really want. And Win, you'd be surprised. Our clan's history goes back further when we were called the Legacy. I believe it goes further when there were two different Legacies and then there was a merge to the Legacy that I know. Can someone verify this?

Status
Not open for further replies.