• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawmaster

What is that?
Name: lawmaster
FC:4856 6826 2763
PO: I don't do PO
Rate yourself as a battler : 5-6/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : I want to get better at battling
What would you change in this clan? : Nothing
How do you wish to rank up? : Battling
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nope

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Welcome lawmaster. We'll try to get someone here to test you. Just send a PM to someone.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Name: lawmaster
FC:4856 6826 2763
PO: I don't do PO
Rate yourself as a battler : 5-6/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : I want to get better at battling
What would you change in this clan? : Nothing
How do you wish to rank up? : Battling
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nope

Welcome lawmaster ^^' ...I'll be online tonight at 8:00 pm eastern so yeah I'll test you...send me a pm as soon as possible

Name:victini is cool
FC:3053-3130-5184
PO:I don't use PO
Rate yourself as a battler? :5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? :I want to get better at battling and it's a clan with victini and jirachi as a mascot.
What would you change in this clan? : Nothing at all.
How do you wish to rank up? :Battling and helping the clan.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : nobody

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Hey welcome to the clan :) well I'd be glad to test you even though I may find a hard time to do so since my dad had a car accident and is in the hospital....that's why I couldnt test lawmaster today...but I'll try to be on tomorrow night after I get back from the hospital and hopefully you'll catch me on for at least 2 hours...

I hope he is ok also.

scizor64

"sciz"
Archer I hope your Father makes a speedy recovery. In the hopes of revitalizing the xat chat (and this clan) I am going to start to be on the xat from as soon as i get home from college to about 8-9 pm eastern time. If im there and i dont speak , its probably becuase im on the dracaena clan xat but ill check back and forth between the two chatrooms. Once again, i remind you guys to get your war battles done, it seems like were holding up the tri war.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
welcome new members and wishing archiepoo's daddy all the best :3

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
): it's ok Phoenix, you'll get em next time! ^^

In case you guys didn't check serebii yet the darkrai event started today may 8th.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
I lost mine too and Imma battle jets soon for thw second battle sooo yeah...everyone else get your battles done

I need someone to test me!

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
When does the war end? I'm too lazy to check the thread. And Victini, please be patient. If you want a test, try going on the chat. You'd have a better shot at finding a test there.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Shiiiit neoneo got the 1337 post.

Status
Not open for further replies.