• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't "joined" yet because no one will test me... I wish to join and stay

megaman12

Not Happy
Wow I haven't been on here for more than a week and this happens. Time sure is moving fast which is making me more depressive and stuff. Anyways, I wish good luck to the revival of Legacy and it is good to see Ger is alive and well!

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I'm not sure if I have the capabilities to lead a clan.

MagnetPichu

Im back! I couldnt get on for a couple of weeks :(

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Ok Magnet. As you can see we have quite a situation here to deal with. A lot of people have left. But most of them say that they'll rejoin once we revive The Legacy (this clans former name). I think it's a good idea, but I want all of your opinions if we should go through with such a big decision.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I actually have no idea what to do. LOL

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
You and me both. I just don't wanna lose all the friends I made here

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
So add them to your friends list on the forums lol.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Hurp. I don't think that's what neo meant LOL

Ultimate Dragon Knight

If you wish to revive The Legacy and put to sleep the chapter of The Ascension, feel free to do whatever your heart pleases. After all, The Legacy itself had a big name attached to it. But, should you revive The Legacy, be sure to keep a great name to it, or even improve upon its name. Good Luck; Have Fun.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Oh wow. UDK. Wasn't expecting that. If we do revive The Legacy, we gotta do it right.

I'm leaving I know if I get tested I'll lose and then be rejected like all my other battles.Bye I'll probably never see you guys again.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Neo... Pm me I wanna tell you what I have for the legacy so far so that you can make a decision based on that... and UDK, I plan on being the one who revives the legacy(of course with help of others) ... and trust me, I plan on doing just that...

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Good good. And Mega, I love random appearances :p Just was curious on how the clan was doing. But yah, whatever path you choose, may greatness follow you all.

UDK still floatin round the forums, nice, lets get tht revival goin

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Hurp. When the legacy is back, just pm me
On Facebook or something. LOL. I believe I have archer's and sciz's fb

Status
Not open for further replies.